PART 18: THE TATTOO

Rosé's POV:
The servants were now cleaning the hall. Jin was bidding goodbye to the last guest until he turned back, looking at me, and just then, I looked at the ceilings.

I could sense him walking towards my sitting figure. I tried acting normal. Looking here and there. "Beautiful, so beautiful, so elegant just looking like a wow." I stared at the interiors of this mansion.

"May I know why you are here Miss.Rosé?" Oh damn when he calls my name. I'm definitely whipped for him in this life, too.

I looked at him with a smile. He had placed his one hand in pocked and one out. Looking at me with sparkling eyes and the puffy smile.

"I- I....I'm waiting for cooked jung- no- I mean jungkook yeah." What the heck did I just say? Why do I make it obvious that I'm so nervous in front of him?

He pulled out one of the chairs and sat beside me. "I saw him rushing out from here awhile ago. Is there something that I'm not aware of?" He asked very gently.

Yes, you're unaware of this fact that you look like a daddy right now, and I might ask you to throw me on the bed and "Miss.Rosé?" He brought me back from my thoughts.

I was literally staring at him with a lost look on my face. "Yeah, he went to make heels for me. I mean, buy me new ones." I'm so weird, ain't I?

"Oh, at this hour?" He looked at his wristwatch. "You know what he deserved it cause he lost my so expensive heels. And my most favorite one that he lost.

He always acts like a brat, and I want to whop his ass like man, how dare you! How dare you forget everything in this life. No, actually, not only him but you all men! You all -" When I realized I was revaling one of the most unknown and unimaginable truths, I stopped.

I didn't even realize that I was standing by now. He chuckled, looking at me. "Miss.Rosé you may have drunk a lot of champagne." He stood up, placing his both hands inside the pockets.

"Oh no! No! I haven't..." I settled my hair. "Did you come here alone?" As soon as he asked me, I looked at him. Why must he ask this? Does he want me? Or am I thinking too much.

"No- I didn't mean that at all." When he said that, my mouth gaped a part. "Mean what?" I asked him. "Whatever you're thinking." He looked away, gulping down.

"How do you know what I'm thinking?" I question a lot. I know that. "Your face expressions tell that clearly. I was just asking so that I can drop you at your place safely if you will." He's still kind, still warm and beautiful from inside.

"Of course you can, but you see, I don't have my heels. I'm barefoot." I smiled softly. He took off his shoes and placed them near my feet.

"You can wear these. I'm wearing socks." IM GONNA CRY NOW, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS MAN IM ALREADY OBSESSED WITH HIM.

"But.............jungkook went to buy new ones for me." I blinked. "He didn't. It's too late. He must've gone home by now and decided to buy them in the morning and tell you that he roamed all night here and there to buy the heels for you." He was so confident about it.

"H-how do you know?" I was astounded by his statement about jungkook and the way he was saying it without knowing where he is.

"Because he's my brother. And I know him too well." He signaled me with his hand to walk out from the tables as I was standing in between them.

I wore his shoes walking out. They were quiet, big for me. "Will you manage to walk?" He asked me as I was holding my dress from both sides and managing to walk I those big shoes.

"Y-yeah, I can ah -" Just as I was struggling to walk my right foot twisted, and I stumbled, but he held me. My hands were locked in his.

My back was attached with his chest. The back of my head rubbed against his nose. Heart running in a marathon. "I've got you." His whispers from behind. Kim Seok is mine.