Chapter 023

Mulai dari awal

"We should go to my room. The heater is in there, and I can bring a computer for us to watch the show." Ryujin mumbled, looking at Beomgyu who just stared back at her.

"I mean, if you're okay with it. Anything that makes you comfortable," Beomgyu softly excused, and when Ryujin assured him it was okay, he got up from his seat.

As Ryujin lead him to her room he felt his heart skip a beat. It was the first time for him to go to her room, it made him slightly shy. When Ryujin opened the door and he stepped into the room, he was met to a comforting blast of heat and Ryujin's most personal space.

He looked over her room, admiring the small and homely decorations she put up to make it seem like her room. Fairy lights hung over her bed, the walls covered by pictures of herself with her friends and messages that fans had written for her.

"Wow. What is this?" Ryujin looked up from setting up her computer hearing Beomgyu's offended tone. She glanced over at him, seeing him point to a poster with an accusing look on his face. Her cheeks grew red seeing that he noticed the poster she put up of Doyoung.

"I told you I was a fan of him. Of course I'd have a poster of him," Ryujin tried to play it cool, looking back at the computer as her insides roared with embarrassment.

"Oh okay, but where's the poster of me? Your walls should be covered by my face, but there's nothing at all here," Beomgyu teased, looking around the room as he approached Ryujin. Ryujin rolled her eyes, and she felt the bed dip beside her as Beomgyu sat on the edge.

"Shall we watch this show?" Ryujin hummed as she turned the screen to face Beomgyu. He nodded in agreement, watching as Ryujin leaned back on the bed, getting comfortable as she placed the computer on her lap.

She looked over at him, patting the space beside her. He lied down next to her, his neutral face contrasting his heart beating wildly in nervousness.

It soon melted away as he watched the show that Ryujin had chosen for both of them, engrossed in the storyline. Halfway through an episode, they were interrupted by the doorbell ringing, their food was here. They both got up, walking out of the room to go and eat.

"Thank you," Beomgyu smiled at the delivery driver, dipping his head to show his thankfulness before he closed the door, the box of chicken in his hand.

He walked over to Ryujin who was sat at the table, two plates already having been taken out for them to put their chicken on. As they navigated the box of chicken, they talked about the show they just watched, sharing their thoughts.

"Nah, I really hope I see the 'she fell first, but he fell harder' trope for this show. It's just so...befitting for both of the characters you know?" Ryujin shared as Beomgyu nodded along, unable to respond as he ate his chicken.

The duo were quick to finish their snack, going back into Ryujin's room after cleaning up and starting the show again. Beomgyu lied down first, letting Ryujin rest her head on his arm as he wrapped it around her shoulder.

As the show progressed, they came closer to one another so much so they were cuddling as both of them were drifting to sleep. They paid no attention to the show, both fighting their inner battle to fall asleep.

It was a battle they lost, and both of them ended up falling asleep together, cuddling one another to soak up each other's warmth so it wasn't so cold while they slept.

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Ryujin's eyes fluttered open, her eyes still droopy from sleep. She felt extremely thirsty, letting out a small yawn as she hid away from the morning sun that peeked through her window.