Chapter 10: Flipped

Start from the beginning

Then, a piece of cloth was stuffed into her mouth.

Cathedral gagged, trying to push the gag out of her mouth.

Horace Vaugn snorted, "Stop trying to escape."

Cathedral didn't.

Horace beckoned whoever was behind her forward and whispered something into his ear.

The guard's eyes bugged out, "But she's so pretty!"

Horace glared at him, making him shut up.

The guard walked back over to Cathedral and spun her around, dragging her towards a dark hallway.

She gulped, her nails digging into her palms as the guard shoved her into a damp cell and produced an iron chain and a fancy looking dress.

The guard sighed, his voice sounded like honey, sweet and sticky, "I really don't want to do this to someone as beautiful as you, but I'm afraid I have to follow orders."

What are you gonna do? Cathedral wanted to ask, but all that came out was a muffled moan.

The guard laughed, "I'm Mallory by the way."

Cathedral didn't know why he even bothered with his name but she didn't want to ask either.

"I'm really sorry to tell you this, but I have to work with something underneath your shirt."

Cathedral choked.

Mallory shrugged, "As I said, I'm sorry."

He produced a corset and slid it into her shirt, putting it on so tight it made Cathedral feel like she couldn't breath.

He undid Cathedral's bonds and threw the dress at her.

Stepping out of the cell, he said, "Change into the dress, I'll come back in five minutes."

The moment he left, Cathedral took off the corset, gasping for air.

She would not put on the dress, whatever they did to her.

Soon, Mallory returned.

He looked at the corset and the dress, rolling his eyes as he stepping into the cell again.

"If you insist," he muttered, snapping out a thin bandage like piece of cloth.

Cathedral fought back, shooting a beam of lavender energy at him, but in a moment's time, she was bound once more, this time the ropes were even tighter.

He pushed Cathedral up against a wall and slid the piece of cloth into her shirt, wrapping it around her upper body like a corset, pulling it as tight as possible. It shouldn've felt normal, only the cloth felt as hard as iron.

Cathedral gasped as Mallory tied the cloth in place.

"You should be please," he hissed, "It's Captain Vaugn and Lady Estrada's first wedding anniversary, all prisoners are invited too."

"Mallory!" came Horace Vaugn's voice.

"Yes captain?" Mallory asked.

"We have another prisoner, and I have a feeling he would like to help dress our dear friend Cathedral."

Scott appeared, his wrists bound by rope and a wound on his cheek.

Cathedral blushed furiously as Scott stepping into the cell.

"Very well then," Mallory dipped his head, "I'll supervise."

Horace Vaugn narrowed his eyes, "I suppose."

"I-I can change into the dress myself," Cathedral mumbled around the gag in her mouth, fighting hard against the blush on her cheeks.

"Not after what happened last time," Mallory snarled, slamming Cathedral against the wall.

Cathedral gasped, struggling against the guard's grip.

Suddenly, there was a burning pain in her chest, she choked, hot tears rolling down her cheeks.

Mallory smirked.

Cathedral could see the horror written all over Scott's face as Mallory undid his bonds, took control of his energy and made him step up to Cathedral.

Scott gulped as his fingers wrapped around the hem of Cathedral's black shirt.

Mallory smirked, controlling Scott to pull the shirt off.

Cathedral let loose a muffled moan as Scott pulled the fancy dress over her head and took off her pants before letting the skirt down.

By the time he had finished, Cathedral's face was redder than an apple.

Mallory's lips broke into a smile. He walked up to Cathedral and pressed Cathedral to the wall, securing her with an iron chain.

Cathedral couldn't look away as Mallory made Scott change into dress clothes. Her face turned even redder until finally the guard allowed her to drop her gaze.

"You're lucky, you know?" Mallory said suddenly.

Cathedral groaned.

Mallory smirked, "Tonight, there will be some... special guests."

Cathedral cocked her head as though to say: how?

"Oh, you won't want to know," Mallory yawned, dragging Scott to the cell next to Cathedral, yet didn't chain him, "Don't try anything stupid."

The moment he left, Cathedral moaned, her eyes desperate.

Scott, who's bonds were undone, clung to the bars, "Cathedral! We need to get out!"

Cathedral nodded, struggling against her bonds, she spat out the gag, "I-I c-can't b-b-breath!" she gasped, bending over in pain.

Scott looked at her worridly, "I know, right? We're stuck here!"

Cathedral panted, wanting to yell at him that she meant something different, but couldn't get the words out. She began seeing specks of white in the edges of her vision, her breaths were shallow.

Her world went black.

Dimly, she registered Scott calling her name, but there was nothing she could do.