Chapter 16: Wrong

"I just wanted everything to change!" Cathedral screamed, "I just wanted to show the world that I was powerful!"

Morana raised an eyebrow, "You are powerful, but your power shouldn't be used on something like this."

"I know!" Cathedral yelled, "But I wanted people to pay! I wanted them to die!"

Morana was silent, so Cathedral continued, "I wanted to show the world that I was capable! I wanted to show them that they should back off and stop hurting me or get a taste of their own medicine!"

"That isn't for us to decide, you of all people should know that." Morana said coldly.

"I know that! Do you think I don't!?" Cathedral wept.

"It all ends today." Morana announced, "Whether you like it or not!"

Cathedral let out a sigh, "Fine."

"You think you'll get off the hook so easily?" Morana asked with a shake of her head, "All the empires will want you dead."

"Exactly." a voice sounded behind them as Scott stepped out of the bushes.

"What have you done to Jimmy!" Scott screamed.

"He's dead." Cathedral whispered, looking at the ground.

"Tell me how to get him back!"

"The only way to get him back is by going to an in between place," Morana said quietly, "A place like Lorrel, where all three universes are closest to each other."

Scott eyed Cathedral with a smirk, "Since you're the one who killed them all, I think it's fair to say that you should be the one to bring them back."

***

A/N

END OF SECTION 2! THIS HAS BEEN AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER-