Chapter 4: Luna

"Yes." Morana replied after a moment of hesitation.

Luna sighed, "As stubborn as always," she flicked her hair long black hair back, "Are you going with them?"

"No." Morana replied without hesitation.

"I knew it." Luna Estrada smirked, "You'd never go back to that place."

"You know me too well." Morana rolled her eyes, folding her arms across her chest, "Well?"

"Be careful then." the pirate warned.

"Can you take us? On the Horizon?" Pearl asked, her eyes shimmering as hope filled them.

Luna Estrada let out a hearty laugh, signalling for Allen Jenkins, Estella Summers, and Evelyn Maddison Ariano, "Let's go."

"What, we just leave the Mastrida Organia here?" Scott asked, eyes wide, "That's the best boat in all the 5 sections, the fastest too!"

Luna Estrada smirked, "Fast? We'll see about that."

In a few moments of time, the Horizon was cutting through the waves at a speed that made Cathedral and Scott trip every time they moved.

Morana and Pearl, who had expierience on the ship, weren't affected.

And Adrienne, who was a literal mermaid and had no trouble balancing on a ship, was running around the dock, marvelling at the speed.

Within an hour, they were at the foot of Snowfall Mountain.

"I guess we get off and walk now?" Cathedral asked, looking as though she were on the verge of vommiting.

Luna Estrada put a finger to her lips, whispering, she explained, "This is where Horace Vaugn hangs out with his crew."

Cathedral nodded, whispering back, "But there's no way to get through-"

"Hush." Morana said sharply.

One moment the ship was at its full height, all it's sails hoisted, the next, the sails had all been lowered as the ship passed into a narrow tunnel in the middle of the mountain.

Cathedral frowned as she heart voices on the wind.

Luna Estrada let out a soft curse.

They'd sailed straight into Horce Vaugn's camp.

"Luna!" a soft velvety voice called from the shadows, making Cathedral, Scott, and Adrienne flinch.

Luna Estrada groaned as a stunningly beautiful girl wearing a very fashionable dress stepped out of the shadows, a blonde haired boy with startling blue eyes following.

"Horace Vaugn," Luna sighed, glaring at the boy, "Not looking much like a pirate anymore."

"Luna Estrada," Horace Vaugn, who was wearing a suit smiled, "As charming as always."

Allen Jenkins gagged, his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Estella Summers cringed, her hands flying to her pistol.

Morana Karenina remained expressionless as she spun her daggers in her hand.

Pearl fingered her rosewood wand, glaring down at the blonde haired boy.

"Relax!" Horace Vaugn laughed, "I won't kill you or anything!"

"About that," Luna muttered, rolling her eyes, "You made me walk the plank last time we met."

Horace Vaugn gasped, pointing a finger at Morana whom he had just noticed, "Look! The traitor is back!"

Daphne covered her mouth with her hands, showing off her brightly painted nails, her eyes widening, "Y-You wanted to destroy Lorrel!"