Until now, there are still several seriously injured children from the police academy who have not come out of the ambulance center.

  Their injuries were so serious that even if they were treated with Huami's medical supplies every day, their psychological trauma would take many, many years to heal.

  Since the base in Xiangcheng was attacked last time, Yang Honglin's thoughts have changed. He began to feel how terrible ungrateful people are.

  Even though these stranded survivors in the north of the Xiangcheng base are not from Chen Xiumin's group.

  However, complaining about Hua Mi and being dissatisfied with the management of the Xiangcheng base is the mainstream thought of this group of people.

  This is terrible.

  Once they have such thoughts, no matter what the Xiangcheng base does, these people will not be grateful.

  They all feel that no matter how much the Xiangcheng base does for them, this is what they should do.

  And once their emotions accumulate to a certain level, they will become quite radical if the outside world provokes them.

 They will do terrible and much more terrible things.

  This is a terrible force, so why should the Xiangcheng base condone these people?

  Nothing is as it should be.

  The seeds were sown by Yang Honglin and thrown to the survivors.

  But no survivor was willing to take those seeds.

  They were very panicked, and hidden deep in their hearts, their dissatisfaction with the Xiangcheng base grew stronger and stronger.

  But faced with Yang Honglin's tough attitude, none of the survivors dared to speak out in protest.

  It was obvious that the Xiangcheng base was trying to beat them.

  If they really resisted at this time, they would actually not be able to defeat these people from the Xiangcheng base.

  However, if they accept these seeds, the Xiangcheng base will ask them to farm in the future and will not provide them with any humanitarian assistance.

  The survivors fell silent one by one.

  Deathly silence.

  They lowered their heads in unison, lowered their eyes, and covered their eyes with hatred.

  This matter, it seems, has no solution now.

  Yang Honglin didn't want to talk to them any more.

  He jumped off the roof of his car, got into the car, and drove away from Xiangcheng Base North with a look of indifference on his face.

  He still has a lot to do.

  As soon as Yang Honglin left, the remaining stranded survivors began to whisper.

 Some people looked panicked,

  "What should we do now? Look at it like this, the Xiangcheng base really doesn't want to care about us anymore."

  "Today . The relief supplies at noon have not been delivered, and I am still hungry."

  Some people looked like dead pigs who are not afraid of boiling water,

 "How can they really starve us to death? Don't worry, it is just to scare us."