382

Huo Jing was carrying the cement and asked strangely: "Uncle, why don't you run?" "

  "I ran away. Miss Hua has given birth to a child, would she be angry?"

  Mr. Bao rolled his eyes at Huo Jing.

  He is the number one flatterer around Miss Hua.

  The so-called number one flatterer must know what Miss Hua is worried about and Miss Hua is happy about.

  Although the contractor was scared to death, he also knew that the ultimate form of being a coward was to risk his own life to please his master.

  The No. 1 foreman, grinned at Huo Jing and said,

 "Don't worry, Miss Hua will definitely pay more attention to me after this incident."

  Huo Jing followed behind the foreman, unloaded the cement, and followed the foreman ran back to carry water behind him.

  He asked: "Then what if you die?"

  "If you die, it will be useless no matter how much Miss Hua pays attention to you."

  The foreman rolled his eyes at Huo Jing again, and he made a sign of a cross on his chest. He gestured, clasping his hands while running, "How could I die? I have Miss Hua to protect me."

  After saying that, he proudly pulled out a gold necklace around his neck.

  The pendant of the gold necklace is a palm-sized disc with Hua Mi's photo inlaid on it.

  This is the contractor's talisman.

  He waved the palm-sized golden pendant at Huo Jing.

  "Did you see that Miss Hua will protect me? I will definitely not die. On your side, you don't have Miss Hua's magical body protection. This dangerous place is not suitable for you. You should leave quickly."

  Huo Jing was speechless at the contractor's ridiculous behavior.

  He no longer communicated with the contractor, and just carried cement on his head.

  After all, the contractor's thoughts are beyond the comprehension of a normal person's thinking and logic.

  When a person reaches the extreme level of faith, it should be like the contractor.

  How could he be fawning over Hua Mi? He simply regarded Hua Mi as his belief in life.

  At this time, several women standing nearby also moved.

  They originally wanted to leave the Xiangcheng base and head west.

  But they looked at Cao Feng and others who were wearing garrison combat uniforms and insisted on staying outside the third protective net.

  Huo Jing and the contractor were already carrying dozens of bags of cement when they came and went.

  There are women who really can't move on this foot and leave.

  So they also took the initiative to join Huo Jing and Cao Feng's team carrying cement.

  Let's build the city wall, let's build it.

  Anyway, if the west side of the Xiangcheng base is breached, their fate will also be death.

  If they retreat further, where can they retreat to?

  Could it be that if they retreat to the Xiangcheng base, the zombies will not invade the Xiangcheng base?

  Someone has to build the wall.