309

Shi Caixia's face turned redder, and she glared at Zhou Cheng several times.

  Really, just to piss off Zhong Zimo, Zhou Cheng started talking nonsense.

  She shook off Zhong Zimo's grip and said,"I would like to advise you one last time. Leave as soon as possible. Don't do this again, otherwise your end will not be very good."

  This is a big event that Zhong Zimo cannot understand. Shi Caixia couldn't explain it, and she didn't want to spend time changing Zhong Zimo's thoughts.

  She dragged Qin Xiaolan, who had been knocked unconscious by the knife, and threw the woman directly into the ice house beside the Xiang D Expressway.

  She no longer cares about Qin Xiaolan.

  As long as Qin Xiaolan doesn't come to cause trouble, no one will care about her business on the Xiang-D Expressway.

  When Shi Caixia returned to the gate of City D, Zhong Zimo stepped forward to talk to Shi Caixia with a serious face.

  But Shi Caixia took her ax and went directly into D city.

  She didn't stop for Zhong Zimo. If Zhong Zimo wanted to talk to her, Shi Caixia could as long as Zhong Zimo enters City D.

  However, Zhong Zimo didn't hesitate for a moment and stopped directly at the entrance to D City.

  Everyone knows it's dangerous inside.

  Mi Guoyuan came over and looked at Zhong Zimo, not daring to take another step forward.

  Hearing the roars of zombies coming from D City, he was frightened and said,
  "What should we do now? Are we still be in  here?"

  All plans failed, and the garrison didn't even look at the woman standing by.

  Mi Guoyuan believes that it is necessary to rely on women to close the relationship with the garrison.

  But it seems difficult.

  Zhong Zimo moved his cheeks and gritted his teeth, " I don't believe it. All these garrison men have become monks."

  He is a man.

  Just because he is a man, Zhong Zimo also understands men.

  Mi Guoyuan raised his hand and rubbed his face, then looked into D City fearfully.

  He thought of Hua Mi who couldn't be driven away and got angry, and he cursed secretly.

  Then he heard Zhong Zimo say firmly,
  "It won't last long. How many of these garrison guards can bear it when they look at these beautiful women every day? Don't worry, they won't last long."

  He decided to send a few more troops tonight. A woman took the initiative to hang out in front of the garrison.

  He had even imagined it.

  These women have to dress revealingly, show this and that, be bold and wild.

  Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan have experience in planning all of this.

  The two of them even found some beautiful star lights and prepared for a snow bonfire party.

  Anyway, those garrison troops will come out at night, right?

In D City, Hua Mi set up a teleportation point at the entrance of D City.

  Her last black land upgrade gave her 17 square meters of black land, but Hua Mi never finished settling it.