250

Facing He Xinghui, Zhou Cheng racked his brains to protect his chastity.

  So when He Xinghui expressed that she wanted to follow Zhou Cheng and never be separated for the rest of his life.

  Zhou Cheng couldn't wait to take He Xinghui to the direction of City C's material warehouse.

  He and another garrison left first with He Xinghui, and Hua Mi, Gong Yi, and another garrison followed behind.

  During the whole process, He Xinghui never saw Hua Mi and Gong Yi again.

  As He Xinghui expected, City C's material warehouse was actually not far from Hua Mi's nanny van.

  So Hua Mi didn't waste any time and didn't put in the nanny car into the No. 1 warehouse on Level 24.

  She graciously left the nanny car to Zhou Cheng, so that those stationed on patrol in the wild could enter the nanny car to rest.

  A group of people trekked through the snowfield.

  Not long after Hua Mi and Gong Yi left, the group of men who were ambushing nearby rushed up.

  Someone patted the hood of the nanny car covered with snow and said with a smile:"I picked up a car for free, hahaha."

  "These garrisons are really generous. This car looks like the best nanny car."

  Some men also said,
  "Actually, it's useless for us to find such a car. The snow is too high and the car can't drive out at all."

As he spoke, the man looked down and saw a red dot aimed at his heart .

 "Damn, what is this?"

  The man with flowing yellow hair looked down at the red spot on his heart.

  The men next to them also lowered their heads. Why are there red dots on their hearts?

  Although these men are all arrogant, in this kind of world, they are used to doing things that rob families and homes.

  But they have little chance to experience high-precision weapons.

  There was a street kid who used to like watching gun fight movies. He looked down at the red dot on his heart in confusion.

  Suddenly his face changed, "Damn it, run!"

  This was because they were being targeted by the scope.

  They thought they had hunted many garrison men many times on the outskirts of City C, and had defeated several lone garrison guards, but today they were actually hunted.

  what happened?

  Why do they fall into the trap?

  The men beside the nanny car didn't have time to think about it and just scattered on the spot.

  But no matter how they ran, the red dots on their bodies still followed them closely.

  Among them, a street kid took out a gun and shouted loudly on the snowy field,

  "Don't come here. If you come here again, I'll kill you."

  Hua Mi in the distance was holding Gong Yi's garrison-specific high-power telescope in her hand, looking at the people walking around the nanny car.

  She couldn't help but sneered,
  "These people are really, if one more person dies, the world will not know how peaceful it will be."

  Beside her, Gong Yi held an umbrella for her, and around the two of them were  C City garrison.