233

Seeing the more than one hundred survivors leaving, An Xiaoyu was a little anxious, and looked at Ma Zhixuan with a confused face.

  Speaking of An Xiaoyu, he is a college classmate of Qin Ziran and Hua Mi, and an alumnus of Qin Ziran.

  But his grades were far less good than Qin Ziran's, and he didn't find any good job after graduation.

  Ask him what he does in his daily life. He probably works a boring job at work, plays games and falls in love after get off work. This is the lifestyle of all young people today.

  He doesn't have enough courage to suppress anyone. He even lacks the overall view that a team leader needs.

  Of course, Mother Qin is even less available.

  She is a person with a serious work unit. When she goes to work, she only needs to do the things at hand well, and the harvest is guaranteed for a month of drought and floods. She does not have to think about anything, and she lives a very proud life.

  Anyone who does not have a serious work unit has no future in the eyes of Mother Qin.

  Because of Ma Zhixuan's relationship, Qin Mu and An Xiaoyu quickly rose to become the top management of the team.

  But for them, the world is only so big, and there are only so many ways to form a group in the last days.

  Ma Zhixuan frowned, and Mother Qin on the side advised:

  "They say there is strength in numbers, Zhixuan. In fact, what I haven't told you is that after the weather gets cold, the survivors in the city are picking up trees and burning them. Outside Xiangcheng, there are no roots. There's no grass left."

  The snow was really too heavy. Because the mountains and rivers had overturned before, the trees were pressed under the soil and thick snow, but there weren't many trees.

  Everyone knows that these snowy days may last for a long time, so survivors will stock up on some firewood in case of emergency.

  After listening to Qin's mother's advice, Ma Zhixuan finally nodded and told An Xiaoyu,
  "Then you go find that Hua Mi and tell her that we want to collect firewood in large quantities."

  If it weren't for the members, Ma Zhixuan would not choose to deal with Hua Mi and compromise.

  It was because of the price of the firewood that he took the opportunity to get into trouble with Hua Mi. Now he was asked to come forward and buy Hua Mi's firewood at the price of 5 yuan per catty.

  Ma Zhixuan couldn't help but look like this.

  Fortunately, he is now the leader of the group, so he doesn't have to personally show up for anything.

  When the survivors saw this, they all had satisfied smiles on their faces.

  However, An Xiaoyu took people to the RV supermarket and found Ye Rong, saying that he wanted to buy 10,000 kilograms of firewood.

  Ye Rong glanced at him and said,
  "No, firewood is in short supply now, so we don't buy it in large quantities."

  An Xiaoyu was stunned, and immediately said anxiously:

  "Why? We have money. Isn't it enough if we have money?"

  "We have money too. No, not all problems in this world can be solved by having money. You have money, but we don't have firewood, so what can we do? Please understand."