269

Like the D city administrator and Ma Yongchun, they were shocked by the igloos on the Hunan C Expressway, as well as the group of killers who grabbed Ma Zhixuan and fled all the way.

  They put away their weapons, took Ma Zhixuan with them, pretended to be ordinary survivors, and rested in an igloo.

  Survivors who are now grouped together are very common in this world, so such a group of men who are not easy to mess with does not attract many people's attention.

  Everyone is busy with their own lives, and no one will meddle in so many other things.

  The leader of the killers winked at his men, and several of the killers stood up and twisted the trembling Ma Zhixuan out of the warm igloo.

  The strong wind mixed with the falling clumps of snow, and Ma Zhixuan fell into the snowdrift on the edge of the highway.

  There were several garbage trucks parked on the roadside, and the garbage trucks were covered with snow.

  The killer's hand was so strong that Ma Zhixuan couldn't stand up for a while. He yelled,"You bastards, my brother is the commander of the management of C City, you actually did this to me?!"

  Although they had kidnapped him before, but , these ferocious men were not so cruel to him.

  He could even sit and laugh with these guys, discussing together how to pry open the supply warehouse, take out the supplies inside, and rescue their brothers.

  It only took one defeat and they left him in the snow.

  Ma Zhixuan has never suffered like this before in his entire life.

  The leader of the killers, Sori Vasili, wearing a felt hat on his head, pushed aside several burly killer men and appeared in front of Ma Zhixuan.

  He squatted down, patted Ma Zhixuan's face with his tattooed fingers,
  "Hey, wake up,  woke up from your dream, boy."

  Ma Zhixuan was sitting in the snow, shook violently, and raised his hand to open Vasily's hand.

  Vasily used his backhand to grab Ma Zhixuan's fingers and twist them off.

  A scream like a pig was heard, and Vasily picked out his ears,

  "I don't like nonsense. Now let me tell you, because of your Ma family, several of my brothers died, and another brother was trapped in the supply warehouse." Do you know what's going on?"

  During the exchange of fire, a bear or something else ran out of the supply warehouse?

 Because the speed was too fast, it passed directly through the firefighting area, and Vasily and others could not see clearly.

  So they all thought that their brother was still trapped in the supply warehouse.

  Just listen to Vasily say,
 "From now on, you must find a way for me to rescue my brother. I will also avenge my other brothers. Otherwise, I will take revenge every other day. I just removed a part of your body, now I am breaking off your finger. After an hour, before you can think of a way, I will chop off your finger and marinate it."

Don't think he was joking. Vasily lived a life of licking blood on the tip of a knife every day. Whatever he said, he would definitely do it.

  Ma Zhixuan was scared to death in the snow. The pain in his fingers made him worse than death. He lay on the snow twitching and rolling.

  This kind of pain was something he had never experienced in his whole life.

  It didn't take an hour at all, he couldn't last a minute,

  "I, I have a way, I have a way, but it's more risky, I have a way."

  A killer lifted him up from the snow and sat down,"Say !"

  Ma Zhixuan covered his broken finger,

  "You also know that my brother has great scruples now and refuses to break up with Zhou Cheng directly, just because Zhou Cheng is doing things for Qin Zhen."

  Vasili was very dissatisfied. Patiently, "Let's get to the point!"

  "The point is, my brother and Qin Zhen have a son, and he is currently staying in an incubator in the emergency area of ​​Xiangcheng."

  Ma Zhixuan's hair was covered with snow, his eyes were sunken, and his whole body was painful and haggard, "Although my brother doesn't say it, he still cares about this child in his heart. Qin Zhen cares even more. For this child, she is willing to fall out with my brother, and even torment him. All these things are done to avenge this child."

  "As long as you can hold this child in your hands, let alone avenge your brother, even if you want Qin Zhen's life, that bitch will give it to you ."

  Ma Zhixuan's eyes were full of hatred. In his opinion, half of the reason why he had fallen to this point was because of Hua Mi, and the other half was because of Qin Zhen.

  He himself is not wrong at all, and even if he is wrong, it is only a little bit wrong.

  Therefore, Ma Zhixuan gave Qin Qianqiang away without any psychological burden.

  "You can kidnap Qin Zhen's son and ask Qin Zhen to order to find your brother."

  Ma Zhixuan couldn't bear the coldness and continued trembling,"Also, you can also make a plan and let Zhou Cheng rescue the child and kill him when the time comes. Let Zhou Cheng avenge your brother."

  "No matter what, as long as this child is in your hands, it will be enough for you to vent your anger."

  Vasili squatted in the snow, raised his hand and slapped Ma Zhixuan,"You are really a good for nothing. You can come up with such evil ideas."

  Then he smiled and slapped Ma Zhixuan again, "But I like it very much."

  Don't talk about human nature with them, they don't have that kind of thing.

  After beating Ma Zhixuan, Vasily stood up with several of his men.

  He said to Ma Zhixuan, who was like a dead dog in the snow,

  "Take him away with us. We must keep him alive. Ma Yongchun treats him like an eyeball. He is still useful."

At this time, Ma Yongchun was also looking for Ma Zhixuan . .

  He kept calling Ma Zhixuan's mobile phone, but no matter how many times he called, Ma Zhixuan didn't answer the phone.

  Ma Yongchun was sitting in the car heading to Xiangcheng and called Qin Zhen again, "Listen to me Qin Zhen, Zhixuan is missing."

  At this time, Qin Zhen had already arrived outside the incubator. She frowned and looked at the insulator. In the box, her son was swinging his little head and said to Ma Yongchun on the phone,

  "He is not a child anymore. He is responsible for what he does. There is nothing you and I can do now." Before Ma Yongchun called her, Qin Zhen has already learned from Shi Caixia that Ma Zhixuan lured the wolf into the house and the C city's material warehouse was almost robbed.

  Qin Zhen didn't even need to repeat the seriousness of this problem to Ma Yongchun, Ma Yongchun himself knew it.

  It's easy to say that, but the people guarding the material warehouse are all living garrison.

  The seizure of the supply warehouse meant that Zhou Cheng and other garrison guards guarding the supply warehouse would all die.

  More than 50 garrison lives, not to mention the disappearance of Ma Zhixuan, even the death of Ma Zhixuan are not enough to make up for it.

  Ma Yongchun was silent on the other end of the phone for a long time, and then said dryly:

  "I still hope to get him back. I know he made a big mistake this time, but as his brother, I didn't discipline him well. It's my fault."

  "Qin Zhen, if you see him, if possible, please save his life."