229

Qin Zhen, who was lying on the bed, looked at Hua Mi in astonishment.

  When Hua Mi stood up to leave, she suddenly said, "A Mi, you are much more mature than I thought, much, much more."

  In the past, Qin Zhen only thought that Hua Mi was hot-tempered and was just messing around. Many people think like this. She think Hua Mi is unique, so her character is not mature.

  But she wasn't. In fact, she entered a war-ready mindset faster than anyone else.

  Even Qin Zhen, in fact, she has not thought about the problems in a few years. It is good to be able to survive now. Who would have thought that if she survives, she will be beaten for falling behind.

  Hua Mi said, if you fall behind, you will be beaten!

 In fact, Hua Mi's words were very serious and she didn't spare Qin Zhen any kindness at all.

  But Qin Zhen didn't mind at all. On the contrary, Qin Zhen was very grateful to Hua Mi for telling her this.

  This made Qin Zhen feel that she must become stronger as soon as possible, both physically and mentally.

  Because no one would pity her because she had just given birth prematurely, whether it was Hua Mi or this extremely cruel world.

  Looking at Hua Mi's leaving figure, Qin Zhen closed her eyes, and the look on her face became firmer little by little.

  When Hua Mi walked out of Qin Zhen's RV, Ma Yongchun was still wandering outside the RV.

  He was on the phone while wandering around, yelling at the other end of the phone.

  Because his voice was so loud, Hua Mi was forced to listen. It must be that Ma Zhixuan knew that he had done something wrong and now he ran to hide somewhere.

  Ma Yongchun asked Ma Zhixuan to come and apologize to Qin Zhen, but Ma Zhixuan did not dare to come.

  Sigh, coward!

 In her heart, Hua Mi looked down upon people like Ma Zhixuan more and more. This person didn't even have the most basic responsibility. If he really apologized to Qin Zhen, Qin Zhen would be angry again but he deserves it.

  Hua Mi passed by Ma Yongchun quietly, and suddenly heard Ma Yongchun shouting loudly with his mobile phone, "Ma Zhixuan, why are you still tossing with Qin Xiaolan's mother? Come back here quickly."

  Ma Zhixuan disagreed, he was on the other end of the phone and begged, "Brother, if I go back now, my sister-in-law will definitely scold me to death. She has disliked me for a long time. I will come back when my sister-in-law's anger subsides."

He knew that he had done something wrong, and Ma Zhixuan admitted it, but everyone knows how he will be scolded by Qin Zhen when he stands in front of Qin Zhen.

  So as soon as Qin Zhen was sent to the emergency area, he ran away. He didn't dare to run far for fear of danger outside the city. After thinking about it, Ma Zhixuan went to find Qin's mother.

  At this time, Mother Qin was the only place he could go.

  After forcibly hanging up his brother's call, Ma Zhixuan sat in the tent with a dejected look on his face.

  If he could have resisted pushing Qin Zhen back, wouldn't things have turned out like this?

  "Zhixuan, Zhixuan."

  Mother of Qin's voice sounded, and immediately after, Mother of Qin led a man into the tent, "I found an acquaintance. He is a college classmate of Ziran and Hua Mi."