279

Hua Mi stood outside the glass wall of the insulation room.

  She threw two [Energy Light Groups] into Qin Jianqiang's incubator.

  Although Xin Qiuru said that Qin Jianqiang just had a fever and there were no complications, Hua Mi still felt uneasy.

  Just after throwing away the [Energy Light Group], she heard Qin Zhen say to Zhong Zimo,"C City is like this now. Let's not worry about the reconstruction issue anymore. Now that all the people in C City have arrived in Xiangcheng, it doesn't matter. This is already good."

  Qin Zhen now has a large number of factories to start construction, and all of them will be used by survivors of City C.

  Her focus is entirely on the construction of these factories. No talk about rebuilding City C.

  City C is buried in the snow, how can it be rebuilt?

  Qin Zhen no longer has this ambition.

  So Zhong Zimo didn't say a few words before Qin Zhen interrupted impatiently,
  "Why do we still need to waste manpower, material and financial resources to rebuild City C?"

  "If we have such ability, we can build a good place together.There is no need to disperse our current manpower."

  Seeing Zhong Zimo's disapproving look on his face, Qin Zhen didn't want to say any more.

  She turned around and walked to Hua Mi's side.

  When she had time to chat with Zhong Zimo, she might as well take a second look at her son.

  Zhong Zimo's face darkened.

  As Ma Yongchun's first secretary, at this juncture, of course he had to follow up and continue to persuade Qin Zhen.

  However, Shi Caixia stood in front of Zhong Zimo.

  She advised Zhong Zimo, "We should still look forward. Zimo, you are a talented person. At this time, you should use your talents to do more practical things."

  Zhong Zimo looked sarcastically at Shi Caixia, "What does it mean to do practical things? Going to the emergency area to work, deal with those scumbags, and get those scumbags to clear the roadblocks. This is called doing practical things?" What kind of big deal is this?

Anyone who has graduated from law can do this job.

  But he is different. He is a top student in the law major. At a young age, he became the first secretary of the C-city management commander.

  If Ma Yongchun hadn't died, if City C hadn't been buried in snow, if it hadn't been for these continuous natural and man-made disasters.

  Zhong Zimo will take over Ma Yongchun in the future.

  In such a bright future, he can become a master, and he can obviously achieve something.

  Why should he go to the emergency area and be a small lawyer on duty?

  Shi Caixia raised her glasses on the bridge of her nose."Zimo, it's not that I don't understand your ambitions, but the actual situation now is that rebuilding City C is very redundant. There's no need."

  Before Shi Caixia could finish speaking, Zhong Zimo took the rest of the management  member and left angrily.

  Hua Mi's eyes moved from Qin Jianqiang to Zhong Zimo, and then asked Qin Zhen, "By the way, do you know the password for your reserve fund account in City C?"