275

Speaking of Vasili's killer organization.

  Every member of the killer organization has been taken in and trained since they're a child before they could remember.

  It is impossible for a premature baby like Qin Jianqiang to catch the eyes of the killer leader.

  So in Vasily's eyes, Qin Jianqiang was dead.

  Before the baby dies, Vasili wants to maximize Qin Jianqiang's role.

  Ma Zhixuan reminded him that Qin Jianqiang could die at any time, but Qin Zhen was different.

  She is a woman, and her vitality is much stronger than that of a premature baby.

  As long as Qin Zhen is in their hands and gives up the supplies in the supply warehouse, it will be a matter of minutes.

  And as a woman, Qin Zhen is of great use.

  Ma Yongchun's eyes were red, he hugged the child tightly in his arms and said nothing.

  Ma Zhixuan on the side said anxiously:

  "Brother, why are you hesitating? That bitch Qin Zhen did this to us and harmed our brothers like this. She should have died long ago.nBrother, just trick her here, for her son, she will definitely be willing."

  Under Ma Zhixuan's eager persuasion, Ma Yongchun nodded.

  Then he said to Vasily, "You let me have a few words with Zhixuan alone, and I will call Qin Zhen over for you."

  Thinking of Ma Yongchun's defense of Ma Zhixuan, and expecting that Ma Yongchun would not do anything to Ma Zhixuan, Vasily waved generously to Ma Yongchun. He took Ma Zhixuan to the top floor.

  Qin Jianqiang, who was about to die, was also wrapped in Ma Yongchun's arms and taken out.

  As soon as they reached the top floor, they were greeted by the wind and snow.

  Ma Zhixuan tightened his clothes and complained, "Brother, what can't we say inside? It's really cold outside."

  Before he finished speaking, Ma Yongchun slapped Ma Zhixuan.

  With a "pop" sound, Ma Zhixuan's face was slapped to the side.

  Looking at Ma Zhixuan's disbelieving eyes, Ma Yongchun said, "This slap is for your parents to slap you. Your parents left us when you couldn't remember. When they left, they personally handed you into my hands."

  "To this day, I still remember their ardent expectations. They hope that you can be a good person. They don't ask you to be rich and powerful, or to do any earth-shattering things. They just hope that you will live up to your life and be a good person.  A person who is useful to society."

  However, Ma Zhixuan failed to live up to his parents' expectations of him.

  "Brother." Ma Zhixuan's face looked ugly.

  He rubbed his face with his hands and said angrily, "Isn't everything I do now for you? I know you brought me up, and you have sacrificed a lot for me. So wouldn't I be so angry with Qin Zhen for treating you like this?"

Ma Yongchun held the boy in his arms and sneered, "Whether it's for me or for your carefree life, you know it in your heart."

  He single-handedly raised Ma Zhixuan. Isn't Ma Yongchun still clear about Ma Zhixuan's character that can be called as hopeless?

 Because Ma Yongchun was ignored by Qin Zhen, the good days of  Ma Zhixuan also came to an end.

  He is no longer second young master Ma, whom everyone in C City will give face to. As long as Ma Yongchun is overwhelmed by Qin Zhen, Ma Zhixuan will always have no face.