397

Maybe it was Hua Mi's illusion.

  She always felt that when Gong Yi said this to her, his tone was like Gong Yi talking to his sister.

  Hua Mi couldn't help but feel that the bones were a little crispy.

  She raised her head slightly and looked at Gong Yi's face, only to realize that the distance between the two people was so close.

  It was so close that it seemed that if Gong Yi only moved slightly closer to her, Hua Mi's lips would be able to touch Gong Yi's lips.

  At this time, Hua Mi was actually thinking seriously about how obvious the hormonal aura of this man was.

  Should she push Gong Yi down, and then  attack him?

 This is when Hua Mi is struggling, whether she wants to be a human being or a female beast.

  A garrison outside shouted, "Commander, we are looking for survivors."

At this moment, Gong Yi suddenly seemed to have come to his senses.

  There was a slight blush on his bronze cheeks, and he didn't know what indescribable things he was thinking about at that moment.

  Gong Yi lowered his head, as if to cover up, and told Hua Mi, "I'll go take a look. You keep an eye on the child. Don't run around. Come back later and I'll help you."

  The two of them did not hire a nanny. They always feel that no one can be trusted in this world.

  No one can trust be trusted by Gong Yi, and no one can be trusted by Hua Mi.

  So the couple takes care of their children by themselves.

  To be precise, as long as Gong Yi is with the two children, Gong Yi is taking care of the children and Hua Mi is resting.

  Only when Gong Yi came to the north of Xiangcheng and was busy, Hua Mi would take over the job of taking care of the children.

  After sending Gong Yi away, Hua Mi stayed in the nanny car for a while, then pushed her two twin babies and prepared to go shopping in the north of the Xiangcheng base.

  She plans to set up more teleportation points in hidden corners.

  It's so convenient for her to slip away at any time.

  Anyway, with Gong Yi's procrastination, Hua Mi wants to go to the E City base to kill Qu Shiheng, so she won't have to think about it for the rest of her life.

After all, the children have to grow up, and there are many things to do, and there is no free day.

 So Hua Mi Mi decided that while Gong Yi was taking care of the child, she would fly out of Xiangcheng and take Lin Zhigang with her, walking a little further every day.

  Just like Foolish Old Man moving mountains, let's get out of D city first.

  As a result, as soon as she stepped out of the nanny car, a woman rushed over from the opposite side. The woman looked at Hua Mi and smiled and said, " Excuse me, are you looking for a nanny?"

  "I think your two children are so cute. I can help you take care of them."

  Hua Mi looked at this woman coldly and shook her head. This woman was inexplicably weird.

  Upon receiving Hua Mi's rejection, the warm smile on the woman's face suddenly fell.

  She quickly threw something into the stroller.