278

She don't know how Huo Jing did it. He quickly got a bunch of firecrackers and a red silk ribbon for cutting.

  As soon as the firecrackers were set off and the red silk was cut, Hua Mi received a prompt:

  [Infrastructure project: mat weaving factory No. 1 completed]

  [Rating: primary infrastructure project]

  [17 square meters of black land obtained, please select a site for the black land. ]

  [Obtained lottery X1]

  [Remaining lottery X19]

  Satisfied, she called Huo Jing over and gave him a stack of teleportation tickets for [Xiangcheng. Watchtower] and [City. Material Depot].

  Then let Huo Jing see the usage behind the teleportation ticket.

  Without waiting for Huo Jing's reaction, Hua Mi asked Huo Jing for the car keys, jumped into Huo Jing's car, and drove away.

  At this time, Tang You received the news and hurried over, asking Hua Mi in the car,"Sister Hua, why are you here?"

  "Let me come and take a look."

  Hua Mi started the car and pointed back. Pointing to the supply warehouse of City B behind him, she whispered to Tang You, "I have placed a batch of white phosphorus bombs and teleportation tickets for [Xiangcheng Observation Tower] in this material warehouse. Don't let anyone know about it."

"Once someone wants to harm this place, just kill them. "

  After saying that, Hua Mi drove away.

  Tang You was left standing there, what?

  Where did Sister Hua get the bomb?

No one could explain to Tang You.

  Hua Mi's speed was very fast. After her car left the supply warehouse of City B, she arrived directly outside City B.

  There are also survivors in City B, which is now garrisoned by Fang Yuqi, the captain of the garrison.

  Hua Mi got out of the car and walked around the gate of City B. Compared to Xiangcheng, there were not many survivors outside the city.

  But it is still prosperous. With the efforts of all the survivors, the snow in B City is cleared every day.

  Therefore, although the city is dilapidated, if it develops for a while, it will be good as a supply station for survivors outside the base.

  Hua Mi placed 1 square meter of black land at the gate of City B.

  Then she drove non-stop onto the Xiang A Expressway.

  There is no need to consider placing a teleport point in City A, because City A has long collapsed into ruins. At this time, she's afraid that it has been buried deeply by the snow.

  But next to the Xiang A Expressway, there is a group of unfinished villas.

  Oh, it shouldn't be called the unfinished villa group now, it should be called: A. Tomson Shangpin Villa Community.

  Look, just hearing the name sounds very noble.

  This is the name given by Qin Zhen, although this A. Tomson Shangpin Villa Community simply connected the water and electricity, scraped the walls white, and smoothed the floor.

  But the houses here have been sold out.

  Many wealthy people from Xiangcheng, City A, City B, and City C, and even middle- and upper-class people, have bought houses here.