364

The workers in front suddenly became confused.

  Hu Yanxiang shouted loudly,
  "Why are you beating people? Don't think that because you are pregnant, we won't dare to beat you."

  Hua Mi hooked her fingers and said to the swarming heads, "I'm right here, come here."

  Why.

Prevent the proliferation of guns?

Just so that one day, when this situation occurs, blind people will not just take out their guns and kill the old, weak, sick and pregnant women.

  In a critical environment, excessive combat power should be restricted.

  Amidst the shouting and cursing, Hua Mi asked them to come forward and start beating.

  The people on the opposite side hesitated to move forward.

  Hu Yanxiang didn't dare to come forward. Apart from shouting a few times, he didn't dare to really fight with Hua Mi.

  In other words, he is a typical person with a thief heart but no courage.

  At this time, Cao Feng had received the news. He hurried over with a small garrison and pointed in the direction of the iron gate, "The door is open. The base temple in Xiangcheng is too small to accommodate you giant Buddhas. Go. Just go. Don't make things difficult for anyone."

  Looking at these strong men, most of them are ordinary people.

  They are really ordinary and they really want guns.

  They are really making trouble just to get a gun.

  Looking deep into the danger zone, the iron gate slowly opened a crack, and the wonderful world outside slowly unfolded.

  The commotion gradually became quiet.

  Why don't you give them a gun if they are making such a fuss? Then will they make things worse in the end?

Someone whispered, "I heard that the commander moved all the garrison elites to the east of the base. Are there any mutant beasts outside?"

"Do we really want to go out? We can't teleport to City E. We encountered mutant beasts on the way. What should we do?"

  "If we don't go out, does it mean that we have given up on this struggle? It's so shameful."

  Maybe they are too sure. Xiangcheng is experiencing a major crisis now, and the garrison must have people in the fence as soon as possible. Repair it.

  That's why they can make such unbridled troubles, thinking that they have the conditions for negotiation.

  However, now that the electric gates are open, the Xiangcheng base would rather drive away the labor force than issue guns.

  Really leave?

 In the crowd, the leader looked around, unable to make up his mind.

  In the end, it was Hu Yanxiang who made the final decision,

  "I am very familiar with the Qu family in E City. As long as we can build infrastructure in E City, they will definitely welcome us."

Why can Xiangcheng resist the small groups of zombies that keep coming?

 Because their city walls are well built.

  Therefore, if such a large group of people go directly to City E, they can build City E like a bucket.