316

Zhang Zimo received the news that Mi Guoyuan had been killed by Gong Yi.

  He decided to take the group of internet celebrity and female celebrities in his hand and run to City C in the opposite direction of City E.

  Take City C and then take a detour to City E.

  Near the igloo on the edge of the highway, the number of survivors gradually increased.

  Someone recognized a female star in Zhong Zimo's hand.

  He shouted happily,

  "Wow, are you that Dou Qiongxian? The same Dou Qiongxian who won the Best Actress last year."

The new generation of little flowers won the Best Actress as soon as they debuted, which shows the beauty of Dou Qiongxian.

  The women in Zhong Zimo's hands are all pretty.

  Among the survivors, another man recognized the other women behind Zhong Zimo.

  Someone shouted, "I saw Tsukahara Miyu, it's Tsukahara Miyu."

  The very famous actress was actually standing behind Dou Qiongxian.

  The survivors crowded around.

  They called the names of these women, each one of whom was a famous Internet celebrity or female star.

  Zhong Zimo's eyes flickered, revealing a trace of cruelty.

  He saw more and more survivors surrounding them.

  He grabbed Tsukahara Miyu from the crowd of women and threw it directly into the crowd, "I'm sorry everyone, we are still in a hurry. This woman is given to you. Please give way and let us replenish some supplies. ."

  It seems that there is no way to leave here unless a woman is given out.

  Tsukahara Miyu shouted anxiously. She wanted to run, but she was hugged by a survivor.

  The survivor shouted loudly,

  "Tsukahara Miyu, I often watch your short videos, your short videos are so good, hahaha, I didn't expect that I would actually hold a real person in my arms." Many people said that and They gathered around them enviously, and Zhong Zimo quickly led the remaining women into a car and headed to City C.

  Their own car was frozen, unable to leave the gate of D City.

  So you have to walk to the highway.

  On the highway, there will be people providing chartered services.

  Zhong Zimo had already contacted someone about the car. As soon as he got on the highway, he would help Zhong Zimo and others leave.

  Tsukahara Miyu outside the car window was still shouting.

  Although she is an actress, but those were all shot in short videos, and she cannot satisfy so many men at once.

  However, if Zhong Zimo doesn't introduce a woman, he will definitely not be able to leave today.

  He had no time to worry about Tsukahara Miyu's cries. At this time, if he didn't have a hard heart, what would be left behind would be his life.

  Tsukahara Miyu, who was buried in a large number of men, watched Zhong Zimo leave.

  No, her current fate is even worse than in the D City Management Building.

  No.

  On the bus, Zhong Zimo sat expressionlessly next to the driver, and the women behind him all had pale faces.