318

"How about we walk all the way to find your brother?"

  Zhong Zimo invited Vasily. He stretched out his arms and gestured to the beautiful women in the car behind him,

  "You guys  also needs a pastime, isn't it?"

  Vasily hesitated and kept scratching the back of his hand. The skin there seemed to have some kind of skin disease.

  It was obvious that he seemed very tired now and his brain power was much less than before.

  And the rest of his brothers are similar to him.

  Some brothers even stood outside the bus with dull eyes, scratching their heads and ears.

  It was as if some bug had burrowed into his body.

  Zhong Zimo ignored the slightly uncoordinated movements of Vasily and the other killers.

  What big problem could there be? It's the end of the world, it's just skin itching.

  He pulled out a bag from under the car seat, took out a bottle of toilet water, and handed it to Vasili,

  "Actually, I have always admired you and want to make friends with you."

  "Don't you have any goals? How about walking together in the apocalypse? This way we can take care of each other."

  Vasili is the leader of the killer organization, and walking with such a capable person is a boost to Zhong Zimo.

  Seeing Vasily taking the toilet water and wiping it on the back of his hand.

  Zhong Zimo reached out again and pulled out a female star with deep eyes and slightly curly hair from the seat next to him.

  Pushed directly into Vasily's arms.

  Zhong Zimo said, "Do you still remember her? Caroline Cubero, she acted in a moral drama last year and won the Little Golden Queen."

  Vasili was stunned for a moment, and then he hugged the little golden figure in the movie.

  He seemed to have little interest in women's bodies.

  But this woman smells like meat.

  Weird meaty aroma.

  Vasily's heart beat faster for no reason.

  Finally, Vasily's slow-responsive brain gave him a signal, and he nodded and agreed to go with Zhong Zimo.

  Several other killers also got on the car, and several women came up to meet him at Zhong Zimo's suggestion. Several people dragged a killer and pulled him into the group of them.

  The driver came back from buying gas and frowned at the live erotic drama on the bus, with disgust in his eyes.

  As a veteran driver for many years, he knew that Zhong Zimo was not a good person with just one glance.

  Now a few more gangsters have arrived.

  These people made his bus a mess.

  The driver secretly kept this in mind and kept complaining to the group of drivers about the weirdness of this car all the way.

  The car arrived at City C as planned, and then changed cars from City C to City E.

  At this time, the snow stopped.

  In the temporary safety zone in D city, Hua Mi woke up from her sleep.

  Outside the car window were the cheers of the survivors.