296

Zhang Jifeng couldn't bear it any longer. He slapped the table and stood up, pointing at Gong Yi and roaring,

  "Who the hell are you?"

  Gong Yi looked up at him from the bottom up, " Didn't I introduce myself? My surname is Gong and my given name is Yi."

As soon as he said these words, not only Zhang Jifeng was stunned, but also Li Haifu and other superpowers were shocked.

  Gong Yi? Did he come to D city?

 Zhang Jifeng, in particular, seemed to have thought of something, and his face suddenly turned pale.

  Huang Mao behind him took two steps forward, with a wretched and uneasy look on his face, and asked in a low voice,

  "Who is Gong Yi?"

  He asked who Gong Yi was?

  Zhang Jifeng turned around and slapped Huang Mao, "Shut up."

  Then, Zhang Jifeng looked ugly, rolled his eyes several times, and immediately bowed to Gong Yi, "I'm sorry, I can't see Taishan. I immediately will follow your instructions and kill the woman on the second floor when I get back."

  Before he could finish his words, he suddenly took out a dagger from his sleeve and stabbed Gong Yi in the heart.

  Zhang Jifeng, with a distorted face, shouted loudly, "Go to hell."

  Gong Yi, right?

The garrison commander who single-handedly controlled the four cities of Xiangcheng, A City, B City and C City to see the King of Hell today.

  During this period, Zhang Jifeng and Chen Hu were together, and how many crimes did they commit?

 Fortunately, there is no garrison in D City. All the garrison in D City have been consumed by the continuous natural and man-made disasters.

  Even Sun Shiping, the garrison commander of D City, died while rescuing people.

  Otherwise, Zhang Jifeng really wouldn't dare to abduct so many innocent women and put them on the second floor below for the entertainment of men.

  He knew that the things he did would definitely not be tolerated in the eyes of the garrison.

  So Zhang Jifeng, who wanted to strike first and gain the upper hand, was torn apart.

  The body flew out and exploded into a large blood lotus directly outside the tent.

  No one could see clearly how Gong Yi took action.

  Maybe he didn't take action at all.

  Inside the tent, Huang Mao and the others stared for a long time before reacting. They were all so frightened that they knelt on the ground and shouted loudly, "Spare our life, spare our life."

"Let's go back and kill all the women.We will send An An away immediately."

  Gong Yi raised his head and glanced at them, then waved his hand and told them to go back and report the news.

  After Huang Mao and the others left in a hurry, Hua Mi stood thoughtfully at the door of the tent, looking in the direction of the management building.

  She asked Gong Yi, "Isn't Chen Hu in that management building?"

  Everyone knows that there are more than just Zhang Jifeng, Huang Mao and others in this management building.