362

In fact, no one knows whether the team from E City has recruited anyone.

  But E City is developing well, and many survivors know this.

  Hua Mi lay in her single VIP ward, listening to the chatter outside, and she sneered.

  If the powerful fire power user they were talking about was Qu Shiheng, then Qu Shiheng had already run away.

  At this time, Tu Lijia opened the door of the ward angrily and walked in. Her face was very ugly, " People outside are going crazy. They actually said that E City will be better than our Xiangcheng base."

  Hua Mi teased her, "What's wrong? Do you want to go to E City?"

  Tu Lijia was lowering her head and playing with Hua Mi's nutritious meal today. Hearing this, she raised her head and glanced at Hua Mi, and said angrily:
 "How could I want to go to E City? My roots are in Xiangcheng, and I went to City E. What will happen to my parents?"

  Now, the calmest people in the Xiangcheng base should be the old Xiangcheng people.

  All the people with floating hearts probably escaped from other places in the later period.

  Because they still had choices, they never felt that the Xiangcheng base was their destination.

  They only think of this place as a place of refuge, nothing more.

  The people in Old Xiangcheng are different. They have always stayed here. Apart from here, they don't know what the outside is like.

  Even though many people say that City E is safe, no matter how safe it is, it is still difficult for them to drag their families and leave.

  What's more, the Xiangcheng garrison has always been reliable.

  Seeing Tu Lijia jumping around, Hua Mi said with a smile: "The days to come will get harder and harder. Those who want to leave, if they don't leave now, I'm afraid they won't have a chance."

  As soon as she finished saying this, she received a call from the contractor.

  He said on the phone that his engineering team had gathered to the east of the base and were making trouble.

  Hua Mi tilted her head and frowned,
  "They want to leave? Why don't you let them go and should you keep them for the New Year?"

  In fact, many people around her now report good news to her but not bad news.

  Many things happened, but they thought about it and let it go.

  There is no need to bother Hua Mi with these gossips.

  Everyone knew that Hua Mi was in the hospital expecting to give birth. With her big belly, she could give birth at any time.

  The contractor was worried on the other end of the phone, "They're not leaving or asking for supplies, they're just making trouble."

It's just making trouble.

  Because they did not get close to the barbed wire fence, nor did they enter the danger zone designated by the garrison.

  Therefore, at this level, the garrison is difficult to manage and there is no time to manage it.

  Yang Honglin has gone to urgently maintain order, but Yang Honglin cannot maintain order, which shows the seriousness of the problem.

  Hua Mi frowned and listened.

  It happened that she had a teleportation point outside the Tomson Shangpin Villa Community, and before Tu Lijia could speak, she teleported directly there.