381

Hua Mi inside the Xiangcheng base is indeed about to give birth.

  After driving Qu Yimin away, she discovered on her way back to the rescue center that her amniotic water had broken.

  Qin Zhen, who was following her, was startled when she saw the pool of blood at Hua Mi's feet.

  She only grabbed Hua Mi's wrist, and even her breathing became rapid, "Ah, Ah Mi, Ah Mi, you?!"

  Qin Zhen was so nervous. She had never been so nervous when giving birth to a child.

  Instead, Hua Mi comforted Qin Zhen,

  "Don't panic, don't panic, call Dr. Xin and ask."

   It flows down like a flood.

  She just stood there, waiting for Qin Zhen to wave her over.

  It was at this time that Hua Mi saw a group of suspicious men walking around outside the rescue center out of the corner of her eye.

  Hua Mi kept it in mind, put her hand on her belly, and slowly rubbed her belly to soothe the violent contractions.

  She frowned slightly, endured the pain, and murmured to the two babies in her belly,"Relax, relax, come out one by one. It doesn't matter. Mom won't let anyone hurt you. Just relax." .

  A man came over, but Hua Mi made no move.

  She quickly glanced at the group of suspicious people lingering outside the rescue center.

  Inside the rescue center, Xin Qiuru led Tu Lijia and Ke Minghong out in a hurry.

  Tu Lijia conveniently grabbed an unused pulley hospital bed halfway.

  She dragged the hospital bed and shouted loudly to Hua Mi from a long distance away:

  "Ah Mi, I'm here."

  The pulley scraped against the ground, making a clanging sound, and Tu Lijia flew over.

  Hua Mi stood still. She turned her head and saw a man in the corner with two guns in his hand.

  The dark muzzle of the gun was pointed at her.

  At this moment, Hua Mi leaned back, pulled out a machine gun from behind, pointed it at the opposite side, and started firing without saying a word.

  While firing, Hua Mi shouted loudly:

  "Everyone else, please get out of my way. I'm giving birth to a baby today."

  "Whoever stops me from giving birth will die without a burial place!"

"If you don't get out of the way, I will give birth to a baby today , you were hit by a stray bullet, you can't blame me."

  It was already this time, Hua Mi didn't care about hurting anyone who was innocent or not, just shoot randomly.

  Come on, she is about to have a baby now, who cares about carefully targeting the target group?

 Anyway, if you don't have eyes, you can't blame her for hitting her muzzle.

  Gunshots rang out, and several men who rushed over fell to the ground.

  At this time Tu Lijia was startled by Hua Mi's gun.

  She squatted on the ground and held her head tightly reflexively.

  The next moment, Xin Qiuru reacted, dragging Tu Lijia, who was also squatting on the ground and holding her head, and crawled towards Hua Mi.

  The hospital bed on pulleys slid across the floor.