339

Who doesn't know how to speak big words and beautiful words?

 After saying "I believe you are the best", Hua Mi stood in the safe zone with Shi Caixia, Chi Chuan and others, cheering for the survivors outside.

  The survivors outside were so angry that they were going crazy.

  They pointed at Hua Mi and yelled,

  "Why are you so cruel? Hundreds of thousands of zombies are coming, how can you just watch us die?"

"Hurry up and let us in!"

  Someone said extremely angry, he stood next to the runway power grid and wanted to use violence to overthrow the thin layer of power grid.

  The next second he was shocked.

  Yes, he was directly stunned by the electricity.

  The survivors inside and outside the power grid fell silent.

  At this time, they realized that maybe this was not fun.

  Facing the menacing hundreds of thousands of zombies, the safe zone is real and will not let them in.

  Hua Mi glanced at the stunned survivor. There was a smell of meat in the air.

 She raised her voice and said, "The one who really wants to kill you is not me, but the zombies that are coming. The power grid has been given to you guys."

  "If you want to die, just keep screaming. If you don't want to die, just be obedient and lay out the power grid."

  Looking at the large group of survivors outside the safe zone, Hua Mi waved to Huo Jing and Bao. The foreman drove two large trucks and slowly came from inside the safety zone.

  They blocked the large truck at the entrance to the safe area and dragged out bundles of power grids from the truck.

  Start throwing it out.

  "The power grid is sufficient. You don't have to worry about running out to work. If you lay out the power grid, I can provide you with three meals and two snacks a day, as well as a bottle of [Energy Water Drop] every day."

Hua Mi held up one hand on her waist and stroked her tall belly with one hand.

  She will be 7 months soon, and her belly is already bigger than the average pregnant woman who is about to give birth.

  She stood for a while and felt out of breath.

  At this time, she didn't even know if she had the physical strength to kill zombies for days and nights like she did in her previous life.

  So it requires everyone's joint efforts.

  Ni Shuiwen stood a few meters away and struck her, "What's the use of a few power grids? The best thing is to leave D City first."

  "If we have the physical strength and supplies, we must protect ourselves well and wait for the garrison to come to rescue us."

  "This safe zone is too weak to withstand 300,000 zombies. It's better to find a way to evacuate."

  Hua Mi turned around and looked at Ni Shuiwen, "Then according to your wishes, either wait for the garrison to come to the rescue, or do nothing?"

  "Find a way to evacuate? Tell me, how are you going to find a way to evacuate?"

  Ni Shuiwen glanced at Hua Mi gloomily and said, "My original idea was not comprehensive. I didn't prepare more teleportation tickets, but just because I don't have teleportation tickets, it doesn't mean that others don't have them."