328

After closely observing the transformation of people from zombies, Shi Caixia and Dafu and Xiaofu truly connected people with zombies.

  This is a very novel understanding.

  Of course they knew that the zombies they killed were just like them, living people before they turned into zombies.

  But knowing is one thing, seeing it with your own eyes is another.

  It's like people know what a tsunami is, but they see the devastating power of a tsunami with their own eyes.

  The shock and fear in their heart must be different.

  Hua Mi picked up the long knife, touched the snow with her toes, and jumped up with her huge belly.

  When it fell, the long knife slashed at the head of the zombie on the ground.

  The blood is still fresh. This kind of zombie that has just transformed into a corpse will not be like a zombie that has been frozen. The blood is as thick as yogurt and has ice particles in it.

  what is that? Ice-blooded yogurt?

  In the distance, Zhou Cheng came back with the garrison. They killed zombies along the way, picked up the collars of several survivors, and threw the exhausted survivors on the snow.

  Seeing Zhou Cheng leading the team to turn around, they were going to kill other zombies.

  The survivors on the snow were helpless and furious, "What have you been doing in the garrison? Where are you going now?"

  "It's very dangerous here. You can't go, you can't go."

  They felt very scared, not knowing that Ni Shuiwen and his team were all blown up. What happened? Why did the zombies suddenly change to so many?

  Even if they drank a whole bottle of [Energy Water Drops], they still wouldn't be able to deal with so many zombies.

  "You always say that the garrison will protect the survivors, but look, when we were besieged by zombies, where did your garrison go?"

"I don't know what you are doing. Can't you see so many zombies? "

  How can Zhou Cheng pay attention to him? It is precisely because there are many zombies around here that he now wants to lead a team to kill zombies and save people.

  The survivors on the ground jumped up and were about to catch up with Zhou Cheng's theory.

  A sharp long knife was placed across his neck.

  Hua Mi was like a bird with a fat belly, falling lightly behind the man.

  She said gloomily, "Don't delay the garrison to save people. If you want to die, I will help you."

  Shi Caixia also waved her ax angrily,
  "It's you bastards who want to blow up the ice and release the zombies privately , it's you!"

  "Now you can't handle it, but you blame the garrison for not being able to rescue in time."

  "The garrison had a plan to let you practice before, what did you do?"

  The survivor with a long knife on his neck turned his head, trembling all over.

  He saw Hua Mi clearly behind him, and a look uglier than crying appeared on his face, "What do you know? You don't know how many zombies there are. No matter where we go, zombies will appear."

  " There are zombies everywhere in the alley, everywhere!"

  What a terrifying sight it is. Although the zombies are easy to kill, they still have to be able to kill them all.