218

Cao Feng was kicked away by Gong Yi, who chased him for a long time.

  Hua Mi watched from the side, laughing so hard that she couldn't even stand up straight.

  Only then did she realize that the three garrison captains gathered in Xiangcheng, as she had thought before, were not here for a special mission.

  Instead, they came to accompany her for a prenatal check-up according to the baby-raising plan.

  Just as Yu Mengmeng walked into the RV, she saw Hua Mi sitting in the RV laughing, so she also smiled and asked, "What's the matter? Why are you laughing so happily?"

  Hua Mi shook her head and told about Cao Feng and the others about their plan to raise a baby.

  Seeing the same uncontrollable smile on Yu Mengmeng's face, Hua Mi's eyes fell on Yu Mengmeng's belly again and asked,

  "When is your due date?"

  "It's almost near."

  Yu Mengmeng sat opposite Hua Mi.

  This RV was recently bought by Ah Fu. Ah Fu has been very keen on hoarding cars recently. Cars that used to cost hundreds of thousands can now be bought for ten or twenty thousand.

  Because everyone has a car but it is useless, and ordinary people rarely have access to energy sources such as gasoline and diesel.

  Even if these oils can be obtained, they will probably be sold directly to Chichuan and Ye Rong.

  Cars can now only run on Xiangcheng, B City, Xiang A, and Xiang B Expressways. Apart from these places, they can't go anywhere.

  So some people knew that  Ah Fu collected the car, people often took the initiative to look for Ah Fu outside the RV supermarket.

  There are currently more than 50 of these brand-new luxury top-of-the-line RVs with dual extensions and a raised roof.

  Not to mention other nanny cars, they were transported one by one into the warehouse behind the RV supermarket. If Hua Mi hadn't come back to clean them up every once in a while.

  She guess the warehouse at the back won't be able to accommodate these nanny vans.

  Regarding the matter of collecting the car, Hua Mi had no objection and even felt that the business could be done.

  So instead of stopping Ah Fu, she also gave Ah Fu 50 million to collect the car.

  A luxurious top-of-the-line nanny car that costs 10,000 yuan, let's not talk about what it can be used for later, just collect it first and then talk about it.

  The RV that Hua Mi is currently staying in is specially parked outside the RV supermarket for Hua Mi to stay and rest.

  She looked at Yu Mengmeng's belly and asked, "What are your plans for the birth of the child?"

  Yu Mengmeng's face showed a little sadness. She shook her head and was about to speak when she suddenly heard something outside the RV supermarket. There was a lot of noise.

  A thick male voice shouted,
  "Yu Mengmeng, Yu Mengmeng, come out for a moment, Yu Mengmeng."

  In the supermarket, Yu Mengmeng and Hua Mi looked at each other, and Yu Mengmeng's face suddenly turned ugly, "It's him. My husband's voice."

  This is quite surprising. The two of them had just been chatting about Yu Mengmeng's children, and then Yu Mengmeng's husband came.

  Hua Mi tilted her head, looked at Yu Mengmeng seriously, and asked, "During your pregnancy, didn't your husband never visit you once? Why is he here at this time? You are about to give birth, and your husband finally found out about it?"