Is it just because of the likes and dislikes of a woman that the coming and going of these survivors in the Xiangcheng base is decided?

 Now that one person asked, everyone opened their mouths and started talking.

  Someone also shouted loudly:

  "I don't think we did anything wrong. No matter how you say the Xiangcheng base, it is such a big base. A woman has the final say in everything?"

"Where is Gong Yi? What did Commander Gong do? Doesn't he care about things?"

"Did he just look at his wife? Because he was unhappy with us complaining about her, he drove so many of us out of Xiangcheng  base?"

  Tang You looked at the survivors coldly, "Then what do you want?"

  "You want to stay here, we will provide you with free tents, but you dropped bombs on our commander's child?"

  Everyone was silent for a moment.

  Because they seemed to remember that just when they asked Gong Yi to come out and seek justice.

  In fact, the two children who Chen Xiumin dropped the bomb were not only Hua Mi's children, but also the children of Commander Gong Yi.

  So to put it bluntly, they dropped bombs on Gong Yi's children, but now they want Gong Yi to uphold justice for them. This logic cannot be justified anywhere.

  Tang You looked at the silent crowd and sneered, "You said it's because our Xiangcheng base is closed and we won't let your family reunite. Then we let you go out and reunite with your family. What did we do wrong?"

  "None of you here are innocently implicated. All of you have expressed very radical dissatisfaction with the Xiangcheng base."

  "If you don't like this place so much, then you can just leave." "

  "Now we don't care about anything and just let you go free. Then you should leave quickly. Don't stay here. Go find your family and talk to your family. Your family is reunited."

  Among the survivors, including Chen Xiumin, who made bombs and threw bombs at the brother and sister, their faces turned pale when they heard this.

  They really never thought about leaving the Xiangcheng base.

  They just want to create some noise to make the Xiangcheng Base retreat, open the Xiangcheng Base, and let their families in.

  But Tang You didn't listen to them at all. He waved his hand and the garrison stepped forward, pushed and drove them away from the Clous and Mist City Wall.

  Of course, this was only the first group of survivors to be driven out.

  According to the lists spit out from the mouths of these survivors, there are still many people waiting to be arrested.

  Hua Mi stood in the distance with an indifferent expression on her face. She pushed the stroller and watched the survivors cry for their parents and be expelled from the Xiangcheng base.

  The brother and sister in the stroller were babbling and talking in baby talk, not knowing what they were communicating.

  Hua Mi didn't understand, she just looked at the crying survivors indifferently.

  In fact, being driven out is not impossible for these survivors.

  After all, at the Xiangcheng base, a large number of teams would take over the tasks from the mission center every day and go north from the Xiangcheng base to complete tasks to kill zombies.