"How can we blame Miss Hua?"

  Huo Jing frowned and looked at the garrison who came to report the review results. He asked: "From the beginning, we have said that there is danger outside the Xiangcheng base, so we want to close the Xiangcheng base."

  "During that time, many people have seen what happened in the Xiangcheng base, but now it's the other way around, saying that Sister Hua has closed the Xiangcheng base."

"Are they still talking about the truth?"

  When Huo Jing heard this, he would only feel aggrieved for Hua Mi.

  Obviously, if it weren't for Hua Mi, the entire Xiangcheng base would not have been established.

  Some people simply don't see this.

  They will only think that it was Hua Mi who caused the Xiangcheng base to be closed down.

  Garrison opened his mouth and glanced at Hua Mi, but he didn't speak.

  There are some things he dare not say.

  In fact, when this woman was venting her emotions, she once shouted crazily. She meant to blame Hua Mi, why did she want to have a child?

 If Hua Mi had not given birth to a child, Chen Hu and Qu Shiheng would not have taken advantage of the situation. If Chen Hu and Qu Shiheng had not taken advantage of the situation, the Xiangcheng base would not have suffered such a heavy blow.

  So much so that they have now entered a state of self-isolation.

  The woman's complaints actually represent a woman's thoughts, which are not uncommon in the entire Xiangcheng base.

  As soon as everyone talks about it, they will say, since the end of the world has come, why do women still have children?

  Hua Mi herself had to be blamed for all the strange things coming and going. Who else could they blame?

  If she doesn't give others the chance to sneak in, will others take advantage of the Xiangcheng base?

 Of course, the garrison would not say this to Hua Mi. They were not people who didn't know right from wrong.

  All the guards treated their brother and sister as their own children, so when the woman said such words, every guard was particularly angry.

  But they kept in mind how terrible postpartum depression is, and no one would say such bad things to Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi raised her eyebrows and glanced at the guard who was hesitant to speak.

  In fact, she understands everything without being told by the garrison.

  Because her hearing is very good now, Hua Mi can hear people speaking softly in the distance.

  Now her mind was filled with many survivors blaming her behind her back.

  The meaning is roughly the same.

  Just like a girl who walked out at night in a fancy dress and was assaulted by a bad guy, people only blamed the girl. Why did she dress like this and walk out at night? The truth is actually the same.

  "Who caused the Xiangcheng base to be closed down? Don't you have some clues in your mind?"

  Huo Jing was still scolding.

  Hua Mi raised her hand to interrupt Huo Jing's words.

  She turned around and said to the garrison expressionlessly: