Hua Mi intuitively felt that something was not right with this woman, so she hurriedly turned back and swept the thing thrown into the baby away.

  Something fell into the nanny van.

  Hua Mi carried the stroller and flew forward for a long distance.

  She passed by the woman who had thrown something away.

  As soon as Hua Mi landed, the nanny car behind her suddenly exploded.

  The flames inside were like a swollen flower. All the car windows were shattered and the car doors were deformed.

  The thing that Hua Mi just swept out of the stroller was a bomb.

  Hua Mi turned around and grabbed the woman's neck before she could run away.

  She smashed the woman who threw the bomb directly to the ground, and the back of the woman's head hit the hard stone with a bang.

  She looked at Hua Mi fiercely and shouted loudly: "You vicious woman, you sealed the Xiangcheng base and killed the survivors outside."

  Hua Mi bent over, her hands were surprisingly strong. She grabbed the woman's neck, almost suffocating her.

  She looked at the red-faced woman angrily and said angrily: "Am I killing the survivors outside? Without the Xiangcheng base, you can't survive?"

"You don't have long hands or legs?"

  "I kill them ? If you can't kill zombies and starve to death, what does it have to do with me?"

  There was no Xiangcheng base in her previous life, so how did the survivors of the previous life survive?

  Now that she has closed the Xiangcheng base, why does she have so much hatred?

  Hua Mi looked up and looked at several survivors standing in the distance, with frightened and complicated expressions on their faces.

  These few survivors witnessed Hua Mi being attacked by this woman.

  They  also witnessed Hua Mi pinching the woman's neck and slamming her to the ground.

  Hua Mi asked coldly, "Those survivors standing there, what are you looking at? What's wrong? If you think I'm wrong, you can come and kill me!"

  "If you can't kill me, get out!"

  The few survivors opened their mouths and saw the garrison in the distance, and they all ran away.

  Even the foreman and Huo Jing came over.

  No matter how much dissatisfaction there was in the hearts of those few survivors, they did not dare to talk about it at this moment.

  They became anxious and turned around and left the scene.

  The area where Hua Mi's accident happened is located in the Yunwu City Wall in the north of the Xiangcheng Base. No one knows how many monsters and monsters are hidden inside this wall.

  Sometimes people wear a skin, and no one knows what is underneath the skin.

  The garrison took the woman from Hua Mi's hand and said to Hua Mi:
  "Sister Hua, don't worry, we will definitely give you an explanation."

  When he said this, the expressions on the faces of the garrison were all... Guilt.

  Obviously, when their boss went to strengthen the wall of Yunwu City, he told them to take good care of Hua Mi and his brother and sister.