In this disordered world, just survive.

  In the midst of ups and downs, Qu Yimin felt that she was just like those bitches in E City.

  Hu Yanxiang, that damn beast, treated her like an object.

  At this time, Qu Yimin was not the eldest lady of the Qu family in the E-city base. She was just a tool that allowed Hu Yanxiang to rise to the top. No matter how
miserable the outside world was, people who lived in the Xiangcheng base still had a sense of happiness. o

  It's just that there are not many people in the Xiangcheng base.

  When the Xiangcheng Base was attacked from many sides by the E City Base, many people said that the Xiangcheng Base could not survive.

  So everyone ran outside the Xiangcheng base.

  This is also the main reason why the west of Xiangcheng Base and the north of Xiangcheng Base attract so many zombies.

  These zombies are all chasing people.

  After the results come out, there is no way to go back to the Xiangcheng base.

  Even if they took the teleportation ticket and flew back to the isolation area of ​​the Xiangcheng base, it would be useless.

  The survivors suddenly discovered that the quarantine area had been transformed beyond recognition.

  The road leading to the observation area of ​​the Xiangcheng base is firmly sealed with cement.

  The cement wall is ten meters high and is built exactly according to the specifications of the city wall.

  The existing city walls at the Xiangcheng base are also getting higher bit by bit.

  Although there are not many people in the Xiangcheng base anymore, except for women and children, the number of young men who insisted on coexisting with Xiangcheng was extremely limited.

  But because of this, the survivors in the Xiangcheng base are not short of jobs.

  There are many jobs and few survivors, so the job benefits are very good.

  Hua Mi still lives in the emergency area and is confinement in the emergency area.

  She counted the days and saw that there were only a few days left in her confinement.

  As the day of her confinement came closer, Qu Shiheng became more and more anxious.

  During this period of time, Qu Shiheng tried his best to contact the Xiangcheng base.

  He wanted to find the possibility of reconciliation from the people around Hua Mi.

  But the people around Hua Mi cannot go against Hua Mi's wishes just for the sake of Qu Shiheng.

  So when they received Qu Shiheng's call, they would hang up the phone.

  Whether it is Chichuan or the Afu family, there is no way to reconcile this matter.

 They can only continue to hate each other.

  In the ward, when Hua Mi closed her eyes and fell asleep, a doctor wearing a white coat entered Hua Mi's ward.

  Hua Mi lay down to rest, her ears moving. When the doctor approached her two babies, Hua Mi suddenly opened her eyes.

  She sat up from the bed, looking at the doctor with a mask on his face with cold eyes, "I advise you not to do anything to my two children."