She never saw how Chen Hu died. Hua Mi would never believe that Chen Hu would die.

  Qin Zhen said again,

  "We don't care whether Chen Hu is really dead or fake."

  "Qu Shiheng's meaning is very simple. He offered the body of his partner Chen Hu in order to turn the hostility into friendship with our Xiangcheng base. ."

  Hua Mi shook her head, put her son, who was so tired that he fell asleep after feeding and eating, back into the blue light box, and said: "Impossible, I will never forgive Qu Shiheng for whatever he says pr do now."

  "Let Qu Shiheng give up this idea as soon as possible."

  "What's more, do you think Qu Shiheng means to seek peace?"

  "Send someone to make a call outside Xiangcheng and say that they have killed him. They have to sacrifice Chen Hu's body, but what about Chen Hu's body?"

  "What's the use of just talking? Their people can't even get close to the periphery of our Xiangcheng base, so how can they talk about sincerity? "

  "Reply to Qu Shiheng, are you really asking for peace or not? Hurry up and get ready to fight. I will be coming soon." "

 " Let Qu Shiheng wipe his ass and wait for my anger  ."

  Seeing Hua Mi rejecting Qu Shiheng's olive branch so sternly and simply.

  Qin Zhen also nodded in agreement, and she breathed a sigh of relief,
  "I was afraid that you might be soft-hearted for a while, but now I can feel relieved."

  After she walked out of Hua Mi's ward, Qin Zhen said directly to the person who delivered the message:

  "I won't reply to Qu Shiheng. Go and answer it for me. We refuse to make peace."

  After a pause, Qin Zhen said again,

  "Forget it, there's no need to give him anything in return. Just let the E City base rush and make excuses. Fighting is really meaningless."

  Qin Zhen has too many things to do now and has no time to argue with Qu Shiheng.

  Due to the silence at the Xiangcheng base, Qu Shiheng finally couldn't bear it anymore after waiting for two days and personally called Qin Zhen's cell phone.

  However, before Qu Shiheng could finish introducing himself, Qin Zhen spoke directly and said coldly: "Young Master Qu, you don't have to have such a good attitude now. We and Ah Mi, have told you what you did to our Xiangcheng base back then. It doesn't make sense now to let things just be let go so easily."

"Without a word of sincerity, this matter cannot be entirely attributed to Chen Hu from beginning to end. Even if Chen Hu dies, isn't there still Mr. Qu?"

Qu Shiheng was on the other end of the phone, eager to come over and burn Qin Zhen to death.

  He opened his mouth to say more, but Qin Zhen hung up the phone.

  This attitude of refusal is already very obvious.

  The Xiangcheng base is unwilling to deal with the E-city base.

  Even if the posture of the E City base is so low, so what?

  You can't stab someone again and then apologize sincerely. Just treat the stabbing as if it was never stabbed, right?

  How can anything be so cheap in this world?

  Qin Zhen was doubting Qu Shiheng's IQ.

  Has this eldest young master never thought about the meaning of the sentence "You will not survive if you do your own evil?"