In the E city base, in Qu Shiheng's tent, several phones kept ringing.

  Qu Shiheng was extremely busy and hung up the phone. The phone rang again immediately.

  After the phone hung up, several other phones started ringing.

  Qu Shiheng had a headache and said to Chen Hu, who was smoking a cigar:
  "Xiangcheng has not been breached yet. Not only have the zombies in the west of Xiangcheng not entered the west of Xiangcheng, but the survivors in the safe zone have not entered the Xiangcheng base, and the people in the north of Xiangcheng have not entered. The zombies are still in the north of Xiangcheng."

  "No one who blocked the material transportation line in Chichuan is alive. Tell me, is this what you call a big move?"

  Chen Hu, "Isn't this a big move? "

  His eyes were full of gloom, staring at Qu Shiheng.

  Several mobile phones on the table were ringing constantly.

  This was already the final counterattack he had gathered against the Xiangcheng base.

  But how did Chen Hu know that this Xiangcheng base had not been captured.

  No matter which link, there is no success!

Chen Hu pressed the cigar in his hand firmly into the ashtray.

  He took out his mobile phone and ordered to the other end of the phone:

  "At any cost, concentrate all the last strength in Xiangcheng and smash the emergency area for me. Since other links have failed, then I will directly just kill Hua Mi."

  Just killing Hua Mi directly would be regarded as avenging Chen Hu.

  Yes, that's right, Chen Hu has no way to get rid of such a serious problem in the Xiangcheng base.

  He couldn't deal with Gong Yi either.

  So now, Chen Hu is the weak one. He can only kill Hua Mi, so he will concentrate on killing Hua Mi.

  After the news was sent out, everyone in Chen Hu's people in Xiangcheng base rushed towards the emergency area.

  At this time, they had just finished gathering outside the emergency area when someone behind them shouted loudly:

  "Gong Yi is here, Gong Yi is here, hurry up and rush in."

  Before he could finish speaking, behind the hundreds of people, a white cloud of mist swept over quickly like a sandstorm.

  The killers who surrounded the entrance of the emergency area were enveloped in a white cloud as soon as their bodies soared into the air.

  Finally, a ball of blood mist exploded in the air.

  This red blood mist blends with the white sea of ​​clouds. As the blood mist falls into the sea of ​​clouds, the color becomes lighter and lighter.

  The originally bright red blood mist, like a slowly blooming flower, finally dissipated into the white sea of ​​clouds.

  This moment passed so quickly, and it seemed like centuries passed.

  The killers who surrounded the entrance of the emergency area did not react at all, and in the end they all turned into pieces of blood mist.

  The sea of ​​white clouds stopped at the entrance of the emergency area. Gong Yi, wearing a blood-stained garrison combat uniform, passed through the layers of white clouds and hurried in.