Tang You looked at the magical scene in front of him in surprise, as if he had seen some supernatural power.

  Instantly he felt like he had fallen from the real world into some fantasy world.

  Before that, Tang You knew that their commander was a person with supernatural powers.

  But before this, the most Gong Yi could do was like an infrared scanner, which could see everything within a range of 800 meters.

  They all say that the commander is a psychic power user, the most powerful power in the apocalypse.

  He is also the only person with mental powers found in the Xiangcheng base.

  But no one knows how powerful this mental superpower can be.

  When Tang You and others were stationed there, they only thought that this mental power was only slightly more powerful than the strength power.

  Even Gong Yi's current strength is not as good as Liu Shengyuan, the most powerful person in the Xiangcheng base.

  But now, when he saw Gong Yi's power materialized with his own eyes, Tang You truly believed that this mental power was a type of power that exceeded ordinary powers several times.

  Gong Yi's spiritual power was materialized.

  This is already outrageous.

  Because this means that as long as Gong Yi thinks, everything in his head can be realized.

  Sure enough, Gong Yi stood behind the city wall made of clouds and mist, his hands turned into claws, and told Tang You,
"Give me all the [Energy Water Droplets], [Energy Water Beads], and [Energy Crystal Beads] you have on your body. "

  The powerful mental power output has made Gong Yi aware that the energy in his body is beginning to dry up.

  This is a very bad phenomenon.

  Gong Yi's eyes exuded a cloud-like mental energy, making it difficult for people to see what his true eyes looked like.

  His temples began to throb, and his brain began to throb with heart-wrenching pain.

  He was very anxious, eager to deal with the zombies in the north of Xiangcheng so that he could go back to accompany his wife and children.

  Tang You hurriedly mobilized all the garrison troops in the north of Xiangcheng, and they took out all the [Energy Water Beads] and [Energy Crystal Beads] on their bodies.

  Everyone put these things in a huge basket and piled them beside Gong Yi.

  Gong Yi grabbed h and those [Energy Water Beads] and [Energy Crystal Beads] turned into streams of energy and penetrated into his palm.

  The towering city wall of clouds and mist in front grew higher and higher, gradually solidifying.

  Mountains and seas of zombies are still coming down from the north, but they no longer have the power to cross the city wall and harm the garrison and survivors in the city wall.

  Gong Yi stepped back step by step. After a while, the basket of [Energy Water Beads] and [Energy Crystal Beads] had been used up by him.

  Huge mental power output requires absorbing huge amounts of energy.

  Upon seeing this, Tang You hurriedly ordered the idle garrison to get [Energy Water Beads] and [Energy Crystal Beads] from the commander and find a way to mobilize these things.