Only those who have actually left the Xiangcheng base know that the teleportation tickets that could be bought all over the streets at this time. How hard it is to get it.

  The Qu family and Chen Hu's minion Hu Yanxiang have also been collecting teleportation tickets from the Xiangcheng base everywhere recently.

  They want to borrow the teleportation ticket, return to the Xiangcheng base, and then bring [energy water drops] and supplies from the Xiangcheng base.

  But it is said that in the Xiangcheng base, not only the production of [Energy Water Drops] has been restricted, but the sale of teleportation tickets has also been limited.

  Some survivors asked with luck,
  "If we make ourselves more pitiful, the garrison at the Xiangcheng base won't be able to not really care about us, right?"

You must know that the garrison at the Xiangcheng base is the highest among all city garrisons at present. The most responsible and professional person.

  It was impossible for them to ignore the two or three thousand survivors in E City.

  If they really understood the living conditions of the survivors in City E, they might not have to wait for those survivors in City E to run back to the Xiangcheng base on their own.

  Gong Yi from the Xiangcheng base will send troops to help them kill Qu Shiheng and Chen Hu.

  Everyone was silent, not knowing how likely this was.

  At this time, Qu Yimin led several women and walked past everyone.

  She saw this group of skinny survivors chatting in the open space.

  Qu Yimin's face was straight as she pointed at the supervisor on the side and said angrily, "Do you really think that our Qu family's supplies are free? We spend so much supplies every day to supply these people, and they are actually lazy here."

  "Hurry up and let them work!"

  The supervisors of the Qu family immediately stood up, holding whips in their hands, and waved them at the survivors squatting on the ground.

  Every stroke of the whip can leave deep blood marks on a person's body.

  Qu Yimin looked at the survivors in the open space, as if they were driving away chickens, and they were being driven to work. Their faces were full of fear and panic.

  She giggled happily.

  This is really refreshing.

  Not far away, Hu Yanxiang ran over and smiled fawningly at Qu Yimin, saying,

  "Hey, Miss, why are you here in a place like this?"

  Speaking of which, Hu Yanxiang is not very old, in his thirties at most.

  When Qu Yimin was in her twenties, she was still unmarried and didn't even have a man.

  Facing such a young girl, Hu Yanxiang naturally had his own ideas.

  He felt that if he could please Qu Yimin well, Qu Yimin would favor him.

  Hu Yanxiang will definitely be able to save decades of struggle at the E City base.

  Qu Yimin looked at Hu Yanxiang.

  She snorted disdainfully,
  "This is the base of my family. I can come when I like and leave when I like. Do you care?"

  That's right, now the Qu family and Chen Hu are saying to the outside world, It is to establish E City as a base, and they call themselves the base of E City.