The mutant beasts in Vasily, as well as the pregnant mutant female beasts in the car, had all been wiped out by Gong Yi and the garrison elites.

  There is not much meaning in continuing to search.

  So, when the border of E city was searched, Gong Yi decisively issued an order to send all the garrison elites back home.

  Concentrate on dealing with the zombie siege.

  At this moment, Hu Yanxiang finally led the team to E City.

  Looking at the dilapidated barbed wire fence in E City from a distance, Hu Yanxiang and the men beside him felt a chill in their hearts.

  A survivor looked at Hu Yanxiang and asked, "Is this the protective net in E City? What can such a barbed wire fence do?" An
awkward smile appeared on Hu Yanxiang's face. He had never been to E City before, nor did he know that E City can be as simple as this.

  In Xiangcheng, high city walls have already been erected. Even in the parts without city walls, the power grid is very thick.

  It is  a high-voltage power grid that can be easily broken by human power. Zombies will be electrocuted as soon as they pounce on it.

  In E City, there is a simple barbed wire fence. When the wind blows, the barbed wire fence makes a clanging sound.

  To be honest, with such crude protection, it would be very simple for any team of survivors to break into City E, let alone any wave of zombies or mutant beasts.

  Hu Yanxiang began to make amends for himself.

  "Perhaps if we go in and take a look inside, there may be other surprises for us. We're here anyway, so let's just stay here with peace of mind."

  The survivors around him also began to comfort themselves.

 "Well, yes, we've come here anyway. We walked all the way from Xiangcheng to E City. It's impossible to run all the way back again, right?"

  This journey took them several days.

  And when they were leaving, Hua Mi, the big-bellied woman, told them not to go back after leaving.

  Even if they try hard now, it is impossible for them to return to Xiangcheng.

  In order to boost morale, or to comfort themselves, someone said angrily, "I have long been dissatisfied with the style of work in Xiangcheng. They won't let you do this or that, and they won't let you do that. I don't want to see what they are all about. At such a dangerous time, we were not even given a gun."

  "Yes, their Xiangcheng base deserves to be surrounded by zombies. I think this E city is very good. Although the protection is not very good, there are no zombies here. All the zombies have gone to Xiangcheng."

Thinking of Xiangcheng, there were mountains and seas of zombies.

  The survivors who originally disliked the shabby protective net in E City immediately strengthened their inner thoughts.

  Although E City is a bit dilapidated, there are no zombies here.

  Everyone felt relieved and followed Hu Yanxiang directly into the so-called city gate.

  In fact, it is just a small wire gate.

  When the door opened, the entire barbed wire fence was swaying precariously. Hey, this barbed wire fence didn't even have electricity.

  There were survivors who were very happy and murmured in a low voice,
 "That's great. There are no so-called dangerous areas, isolation areas, and observation areas in E City. It's really convenient for us."

You know, in Xiangcheng Base, all those who come back from the outside and want to enter the Xiangcheng base will have to spend at least 72 hours before they can actually enter the Xiangcheng base.

  You have to stay in the quarantine area for 48 hours, and the observation area lasts for 24 hours. What kind of emergency is really going to happen? People will be dragged to death.

  The key point is that the garrison and police at the Xiangcheng base still don't buy it. No matter what they say, there is a death in the family or any very urgent matter.

  They hoped that the Xiangcheng garrison could be accommodating, but they never got even half of it.

  Those garrisons in Xiangcheng are all like machines, and they all follow rules and regulations. There are only rules and order, and there is no reason.

  Compared with the complicated procedures at the Xiangcheng base, this one in E City is much better.

  Hu Yanxiang and the others all entered E City without much trouble.