"Yes we do." He said bringing out a variety.

"Log Pose?" Nami asked.

"A Log Pose is a specialized type of compass, a necessity for navigating the Grand Line (where the unique minerals in every island produce atypical magnetic fields that render ordinary compasses useless). Unlike conventional compasses, the Log Pose does not affix to a single direction; instead, it "records" the magnetic field between a given island and the next-closest island, and points to the latter. By keeping course with the needle, any vessel can pass from island to island. The time it takes for a Log Pose to fully record an island's magnetic field and reset varies from island to island, and may range from a few hours to days depending on the dangers. Nevertheless, Log Poses retain a few shortcomings. Their magnetic "routes" are strictly one-way, and cannot be used to return to prior islands. Because of the irregular sea currents in the Grand Line, a ship can get turned off course at any moment without anyone on the crew realizing. Because of this, the Log Pose must be checked much more frequently than a regular compass would be." Luffy explained as she recalled from her mom's lesson.

"I see. I'll take special care of it." Nami said as she got her Log Pose and Luffy paid for it.

------------

"Alright! This should be what we need." Luffy said as she and Nami when to an alley and got Gardevoir to take everything back to the Merry.

"Wonder if the others are done yet." Luffy said as she spotted a bar.

'Bar Roger?' She thought.

"Hey, Nami. You think we can look in here? Just for a bit?" Luffy asked.

"Well, we got done with shopping quick. I guess it can't hurt." Nami shrugged as they went down.

They walked down a staircase and into a dark room that looked like a bar. The chairs were turned over and on the tables and the place was cold and quiet. There was only one chair that was not turned over and sitting in that chair was an old man with black shaded glasses. Luffy walked in and the old man looked up.

" Um, excuse me. The sign outside says this place is called Bar Roger." She said.

The old man gave her a nonchalant/ bored look." Get lost, kid. You're too young to be in a place like this. Besides, we're closed for today." he said as he took a bottle of Sake and pouring the liquid into a glass and gulping it down.

Luffy sat her self on a bar stool as Nami walked over. " I just want to know why this place has it's name." She then sat up straight when she saw a giant skull on the man's table. A long, gaping crack was impaled on it's forehead." Wow! That's the biggest skull I've seen." said Luffy with interest in her eyes.

The old man stared at the skull with a fixed look." This skull belonged to a man called Killer Giant. One of the most notorious villains in all of the Grand Line. He sent many lives of men straight to hell." he said. The old man then smirked." That is, until Roger came along. He took out the behemoth with one slash of a sword." He pointed to the larger crack of the sword. He continued to tell the two ladies of the most feared villains of his time being killed by the King of the Pirates himself. He even told her about the first time he met Roger, his feat of conquering the Grandline and about how the great Pirate Era came to be on the day Gol was killed. He then said, in a distasteful, that there were only fake pirates of this world these days and how the town of Loguetown was now looked as a mockery.

Luffy hummed. "It's a pity. Everyone seems to be out for gold and infamy these days." She said getting his attention. "If I recall, mom said Roger went to the Grandline for the hell of it. It seems to me he's still waiting. He's waiting for the right person to remind people what a real pirate it like. That's why I'm going to the Grandline myself. I'll be the first Queen of the Pirates!"
-------------
After bidding farewell to the old man, Luffy and Nami passed by the Execution Scaffold.

Where Roger was executed.

Luffy hummed with a smile and made a small bow at the Scaffold as if paying respect to the late Pirate King.

If one were to see the top of the Scaffold, they would say it was a trick of the light, but for a brief moment, the figure of Gold Roger was on there again, his grin wider before vanishing.
--------

The two women quickly made their way to Merry as everyone else made it.

Even Zoro who got his two new swords as Herdier made sure he got back.

"We got everything? Equipment?"

"Completed the checklist." Usopp said.

"Food?"

"All stocked up?"

"Zoro? You got good swords?"

"You know it." He smirked.

Luffy smiled as Eevee leapt on her shoulder.
"Alright, let's hurry up and get going before Smoker gets on our tail."

The crew got to hopping as Luffy got Volcarona out to help.

"Alright, put some wind in our sails!" Luffy said as the sun moth used so to get them away from Loguetown faster.

-----------
Meanwhile, a man in a green cloak smiled from a roof. It seems his daughter is very capable of staying out of trouble.

---------
But a certain marine captain didn't think so.

----------

Yup, it is a little different, but Luffy avoided Smoker.

I need an Omake of how people knew of Luffy before she got her bounty.
--------
This is a little song of the Aristocrats of Evil, but listen to Atelier Horloge for these lyrics. It's the similar tune.
If you receive a black envelope with gold markings
It's an invite to an elusive group of Aristocrats

This group composed of those
With exceptional talents
Some even wonder
if they are real or fantasy

Among this group are Peculiar people
Such as a reporter, undertaker, or doctor

But make no mistake
They are the best in their field and the missions they take are never failed

Standing among them
A queenly woman garbed in royal blue
Her gentle smile hides her fangs, like a cat waiting for her prey

They are known as the Aristocrats of Evil
A secretive group opposing hypocrisy
Though the government calls them 'demons'
That is because they oppose the False Gods

There is something you must be cautious of
When you enter their circle, you must follow their code
Be sure to listen to the one called Phantomhive
As she holds the most power

And if you dare
To lie and cheat her
You will be forced to pay with your life

They are known as the Aristocrats of Evil
A secretive group opposing hypocrisy
The one called Phantomhive
She is said to be with a child of promise

Though you may regret
As time passes on
People try to look
But they never catch these Aristocrats
You won't be able to find them
It is rare for them to be in the same place
Or they can even be in plain sight.

As Shadows
Just like the Family of D
You misfortunate souls
Come, do you seek revenge?

They are known as the Aristocrats of Evil
Every sweet story has a dark underside
And if you didn't know that
You must be pretty stupid

They are known as the Aristocrats of Evil
A secretive group opposing hypocrisy
The unborn child in their leader's womb
Will one day unleash a storm unlike any other