Qu Yimin and his brother Qu Shiheng were about to go to the relevant management of the Xiangcheng base to ask for an explanation.

  However, they searched around and asked many people, but no one knew who was in charge of this area now.

  There seems to be no management class at all at the Xiangcheng base.

  Qu Yimin looked at Shi Caixia angrily,
  "This entire community belongs to our family, you are not allowed to enter, get out."

  Looking at the man's nostrils turned upward, Shi Caixia took a deep breath and smiled angrily, "What are you talking about? What the hell? You're the owner here, so if you tell me to get out, I'll get out? Don't think that the end of the world is coming. There are no properties in this community, so you can blame a deer for a horse. What kind of place is this?"

If nothing else, Shi Caixia is dedicated to her work. She worked for Qin Zhen and Hua Mi, earning two wages.

  People with some money in Xiangcheng gather together to buy houses in the Tomson Shangpin Villa Community.

  Even Hua Mi and Qin Zhen bought houses here. Shi Caixia couldn't follow in the footsteps of the two bosses?

 Qu Yimin had a look of disdain on her face,"The property rights issue in this community is still open for discussion. It's really strange that you guys bought a house here in such a hurry."

  "We came to the Xiangcheng base this time to deal with it. Our Qu family's property in Xiangcheng, don't think that if the end of the world comes, you can just let Gong Yi do whatever he wants."

  The Qu family also has the means and connections. Although the end of the world has come, the Qu family has a lot of supplies. The status in City E is similar to Chen Hu's status in City A.

  Shi Caixia was too lazy to talk to Qu Yimin, bypassed the proud little princess in front of her, and continued walking to Hua Mi's house.

  Being ignored by her, Qu Yimin was very angry and reached out to pull Shi Caixia, "I told you, this is a community in which our Qu family has a stake, you are not allowed to enter!"

  Shi Caixia turned around and quickly blocked Qu Yimin with her hand.

  After all, she was a person who came back from studying in D City. Shi Caixia was much more powerful than Qu Yimin.

  Qu Yimin was immediately pushed to the ground.

  "This is the Xiangcheng base, not Xiangcheng or E-city. If you have any opinions, don't tell me. I bought a house and I can get in." As soon as Shi Caixia finished speaking, a fireball suddenly hit her.

  She was stunned, and her brain didn't have time to react.

  The next moment, Shi Caixia only felt her body being pulled by someone and took a few steps back.

  Dodged the fist-sized fireball.

  It's Hua Mi.

  She flew over at extremely fast speed and avoided Shi Caixia's face being burned in time.

  Qu Shiheng had a cold expression on his face, and a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes as he looked at Hua Mi, who had a bloated figure, a huge belly, and a swollen face.

  He said disgustedly: "I didn't expect you to move very fast. Why, you also live in my villa community?"

  Hua Mi's belly is so big. In this kind of environment, you can still be at the teleportation point or the Xiangcheng base. To the east, the presence of pregnant women in such a dangerous place is very impressive.

  It's hard for Qu Shiheng to forget.

  Hua Mi supported her waist, "What is your villa community? Where is your villa community?"

  She deliberately glanced left and right, then looked at Qu Shiheng.

  Hua Mi had been teammates with the brothers Qu Shiheng and Qu Yimin for several years in her previous life. She knew that both brothers and sisters were born into top wealthy families before the end of the world.

  He is rich to the point of being countless times more than Chen Hu's assets.

  Money can depreciate or even be worthless in the last days.

  But supplies won't.

  From the beginning, the Qu family relied on massive supplies to support their family through the first few years of the end of the world.

  Such a large amount of supplies later supported the brother and sister until several years after the end of the world.

  Until Hua Mi joined Qu Shiheng's team, their team still had a certain material background.

  Hua Mi said coldly, "No one here knows you. Tomson Shangpin Villa is my asset. Do you think it's yours?"