" Even if there are mountains and seas of zombies, they are not a threat to my brother."

  Qu Shiheng is a person with super powers. And he is also a person with five-element attributes, belonging to fire.

  Hua Mi already knew this.

  But she didn't show anything.

  In the Xiangcheng base, there is an entry form that requires all survivors entering the city to fill out whether they are superpowers or ordinary people.

  If it is a person with superpowers, what kind of superpowers it is? This should also be filled in.

  All people with special abilities will receive the attention of the Xiangcheng Base and be given a certain amount of housing subsidies.

  The purpose of this is naturally to attract talents to the Xiangcheng base and enhance the Xiangcheng base's ability to fight against various natural and man-made disasters in the apocalypse.

  Xiangcheng welcomes people with superpowers to stay, but it does not blindly fawn over people with superpowers.

  Hua Mi also didn't think there was anything so awesome about Qu Shiheng, a fire-type psychic.

  Being stared at by Tu Lijia, she came to the rescue center and sat at Xin Qiuru's desk.

  Tu Lijia seemed to have completed a big task and said, "Doctor Xin, I finally brought A Mi for prenatal check-up."

  God knows how much Xin Qiuru worried about Hua Mi's two children.

  When Tu Lijia returned to Xiangcheng with  Hua Mi, she immediately brought her to Xin Qiuru.

  Sure enough, Xin Qiuru received a look of praise.

  Hua Mi smiled flatteringly at Xin Qiuru, who had a serious face, "Doctor Xin,"

  "Your belly is too big. You are only more than 7 months old."

  Before Hua Mi could finish the greeting, Xin Qiuru frowned and said staring at Hua Mi's pregnant belly with a sad and serious face.

  Such a big belly.

  Even if you are pregnant with twins, they are still too big.

  The key is, it's only been 7 months, and there are still more than two months to go.

  She pinched her eyebrows and looked at Hua Mi, "Aren't you worried that you won't be able to give birth?"

  If the child is too big, the risk of not being able to give birth rises sharply.

  In the current environment, Xin Qiuru encourages natural birth. If you must give birth at this time, give birth naturally.

  As a last resort, consider caesarean section.

  Hua Mi looked at Xin Qiuru with an innocent face, "I really haven't eaten much, and I don't know how my belly can grow so big."

  Others said that her belly looked like she was about to give birth. The key was Hua Mi. At just over 7 months old, she can run and jump, but she can't fly very well.

  It is a bit clumsy when fighting with people.

  But, she didn't feel any discomfort.

  Xin Qiuru shook her head repeatedly, took out a pen, and opened a large stack of checks for her.

  Seeing Hua Mi reaching out to take it, she handed the large pile of inspection sheets to Tu Lijia,

  "Take her with you, check everything one by one, don't miss any item, and then stay in a hospital." .

  Hospitalized? Hua Mi's face was full of grievances. Although she was always procrastinating, out of the spirit of being responsible for her children, every prenatal check-up she had was in place.

  It's just that sometimes, it's a few days late, and sometimes it's a few days early.

  Why are you hospitalized now?

 How can she kill zombies when she's in the hospital?

  Hua Mi followed Tu Lijia depressedly to the checkpoint.

  At this time Gong Yi's call came.

  She answered, her voice weak.

  "I heard that you are going to be hospitalized? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

  Gong Yi asked with a frown. He knew that Hua Mi had returned to Xiangcheng for a prenatal check-up, so he had been paying attention to Hua Mi's actions.

  Everything that happens in the rescue center is reported to Gong Yi at any time.

  Hua Mi sighed and told Gong Yi that she was going to be hospitalized.

  According to Xin Qiuru, maybe she was hospitalized until she gave birth.

  In this regard, Gong Yi completely listened to Xin Qiuru.

  He had no objection at all,

  "When Dr. Xin asked you to be hospitalized, it must be serious enough to require hospitalization. Just be good and endure for three months."

 " When the little princesses are born, I will take you three to kill them . Zombie."

  They say men's mouths are deceitful, and Gong Yi was not the kind of person who liked to talk empty words before.

  Now he is coaxing Hua Mi to set up such a flag.

  Hua Mi didn't believe a word he said.

  Will he take his two precious daughters to kill zombies? ? ?

  Having two sons, I guess.

  If you have two daughters, hehehe~

  Who do he thinks he's fooling?