I am greeted by the heat of the water cascading down my back, creating scorching marks across my skin as I bask in the comfort. I loved the sense of relief I felt the moment I closed the shower curtain and was alone, just me, the heat, the steam, and my loofah.

I quickly scrubbed away the face mask before washing my face with some Neutrogena type stuff that supposedly will keep my skin looking perfect. I always wondered how people like baths when showers are so much more refreshing and invigorating. I grab the neon orange loofah on the hook in my shower and lather it up with an abundance of Coconut Lime scented body wash I got last week.

I spend extra time making sure to scrub my elbows and knees, since I know they often are taking a bruising whenever I am learning new tricks. I should really start lotioning them as well.

After I finally step away from the relaxing heat of my shower I wrap myself up in my towel to start my make up and hair for the day. I do a usual heavy black liner with mascara, but decide to do two mini messy buns in my hair for the day to keep it out of my face but make it cute. I end up really liking how it turns out in the end and am proud of my handiwork.

I then have to scour my closet for something to wear. I go for comfort rather than cute and pick out something that just feels good on. It was a pair of corduroy dark brown shorts that came to the tops of my knees, a yellow and orange tie-dye tank top that I tucked in, and some white sneakers.

By the time I am ready to go out for the day the dog walker was already here and had taken Domino for a while so I just grab a mini backpack and head out.

The sun was bright and it was a really good day out. The humidity levels have gone down so much since the summer months and I could not be more grateful for that. I see Liam's car out front of the houses and decide to pop off and at least say hey to Pops.

When I ring the bell I hear Poppy shout for me to hold on from the other side, very similar to the first day when we met. By the time she gets to the door she yanks it open and is a mess that clearly just woke up. Her hair is super disheveled, make up from yesterday smeared on her eyes, and she has a mismatched set of pajamas on. "Oh thank God it is just you. I was freakin' that Ni may have came over and I was going to have to have him see me looking like this and wow that just would suck ass ya' know? Anyway omg, I have something to tell you. Okay so like you know how tomorrow night we have the Boardwalk Halloween Party, well" Poppy had started a monologue and was walking into her home towards the kitchen to start getting coffee, giving me no other option than to tag along like a puppy and listen to everything she was dishing out.

"Well I told Niall from the start about our costumes. And last night that little bitch was like... hey babe... what if change the costumes to blah blah, and I swear I wanted to just slap the shit out of him right then. What do you mean the night before you want to try and change out costumes? No way you idiot. So yeah, that was a total fiasco. But no worries, I solved it with a nice little make out sesh to calm him down and we still are on for the plan and everything is good. Could you IMAGINE though? Omg. Like wow Ni baby." I loved how dramatic Poppy was for no reason.

She slides a coffee towards me along with the sugar while she grabs some creamer from the fridge to begin stirring into her own cup. "Honestly Pops, I am pretty excited for this Halloween shindig. I haven't had a really cool Halloween Party plan for a while so this will be cool I am sure." She started shaking her fists and slightly bouncing on her toes in place, she was excited about something. I raise my eyebrows urging her to spill the beans.

"Also there is an afterparty. I don't remember if I told you about it or not but yeah. We are totally going. Lou and Harry are going to throw it and it is going to be so much fun. Now that you and Harry are getting along I figured you wouldn't mind and we can all go and things will be so much fun because like... well.... We will all be dressed up and drinking and having a really good time right?!" I nod as I follow along with her thoughts.