ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

Start from the beginning

Yn: I AM LEANING TO UNIVERSITY AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE'S HELP TO COMPLETE MY DREAMS DAD.

With that she left her house Angrily. Her father shows Taehyung's that day Party photos to Mrs.Choi. To which she gets amazed by his Charisma and finally after some discussion agrees to his (Mr.Choi) decision.

Choi) decision

This Pic

In OFFICE

Jin Pov

I was working when suddenly my my cabins doors opens. And there I see Tae burning in rage.

Jin: What happened Tae? And what is this behavior of your's h? Are you out of your mind ?

Tae: Yes. Yes I am

Jin: And why is it so? (Little loudly)

Tae: I will tell you don't worry But I also want to ask you What Problem Do You Have With Father h? Why You Suddenly Stared Ignoring Him? And even started living mostly with hyung ?

Jin: And What It Has To Do With You Tae? (Angrily)

Tae: BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW IT NOW I AM NOT A KID. ALSO BECAUSE OF THIS, FATHER IS ARRANGING MY MARRIAGE WITH SOMEONE GOD DAMMIT.

Jin: What? (Shocked)

Tae: YES Now tell me. What was the reason for your this act, You said you will share it with me once I get mature enough. Now I want to know?

Jin: We will handle it don't worry (he purposely ignore Tae's question)

Tae: And How?

Jin: Not now, will do it later. For now you have an important meeting with Jungkook and Jimin in Canada you three have go there till today's evening. So you hurry up Other's are waiting for You. And about this topic let time handle it, on it's own.

Tae: Okay hyung as you say, but plz look on to it. I will leave now.

Jin: Sure and Take Care Little Brother.