I drive us to Kats place we arrive just as Kat is entering the building "now tell me I have the best timing" we walk in "wait my phones in the car" "ok here's the keys should we just meet you in the apartment?" "Yeah" I give Leah my car keys and Kat gives Leah the key to the building. We head along to the apartment and when we walk in Freya runs over hugging Kat "I got 92 on my paper" "that's amazing Freya I know you were struggling with that one" "swats the whole bloody lot of ya, even Leah is doing a uni course" "is she?" "Yeah accountant" "wow, Kat this is Renee Renee, Kat" "it's nice to meet you" Kat shakes her hand "damn girl look at you" she makes an hour glass figure "uh hum" "Renee this is Chris" "their very protective friend" I shake her hand squeezing just enough to cause a little pain. What can I say I didn't like what she just did to Kat surely Freya has told this girl what Kats like. When I let go she gives her hand a little shake, I see Kat smirk as she takes her coat off. I take my shoes off and go into the sitting room Leah comes through the door "sorry Bella needed a wee" "that's because she is a good girl" Renee wolf whistles "and who are you?" I hard stare "this is Leah my very beautiful girlfriend so kindly stop looking her up and down" "alright muscles calm down" I go to walk towards her but Leah stops me. My head goes funny and I put my hand on it "baby are you alright?" "Yeah just fuzzy head." That's happening quite a bit, but shhhh don't tell anyone. I sit down and Leah sits beside me "what's the plans Renee?" "We are out for student night tonight with the girls from the tennis club" "well Freya any issues at all you call me and I will be there" "thank you Chris, Leah has Chris showed you Bella's new trick" "no I've just got back from Seattle a couple of hours ago, what trick?" "It's lush honestly, Bella cuddles" Bella comes running over jumping in my arms snuggling in "you know baby I don't know who you actually got Bella for" "you my love" "are you sure about that?" "Well we weren't together and I still give her to you, anyway you were in America for a week so you know I needed a cuddle buddy" "quite soft aren't you muscles?" "Don't confuse my love for my girlfriend and our dog for softness that would be a big mistake on your behalf" "are you always this angry" "ok I'm just going to tell you how I've seen it so far, you are very touchy with Freya and you should of stopped that Freya but I will put that down to you laughing. You have so far not shown Kat or Leah the respect they deserve and I think you have a hidden agenda, so all being said so far I don't like you" "Chris please" "I'm sorry Freya you know I'm nothing but honest and I care about you and I want you to be careful please" we all sit quiet for a few moments "oh don't forget dress shopping on Saturday mum is really excited about it" "are you excited for it Chris?" She laughs "Ha ha ha so funny Freya I wouldn't say excited I would more say happy for mum and we are sending them on a Mediterranean cruise for 2 weeks" "oh are we?" "Yep I have already booked it for them" "very nice so how much do I owe you?" "You're not paying anything my love they are my mum and dad but the present is from both of us" "but.." "no buts end of" "yes boss" "I think we have found their present we found this crystal drinks set which will have their wedding date engraved in them" "oh mum will love that she has always admired your parents set" "that's where Freya got the idea from" "that's very sweet thank you Freya mum will love it" "Chris can I just apologise for my behaviour towards Leah and Kat your right they deserve more respect and I should never of done what I did I was just being a smart arse" "ok thank you for that" "would you say your a jealous person?" "Really that's what you follow an apology with?" "No it's an interest of mine people being jealous I find human behaviour fascinating" "no I wouldn't say jealous I would say protective" "how protective?" "I jumped in front of bullets and got hit by a car for Leah so does that answer your question?" "Erm yeah." Leah squeezes my hand so I pull her close and kiss her.

After a couple of hours me and Leah go home and I start closing up all of the curtains around the house starting Leah's bath "right my love what would you like for tea?" Leah runs at me jumping in my arms kissing me, I hold her under her bum and she wraps her legs around my waist. I return the kiss with a wanton passion, I carry Leah into the sitting room putting her on the sofa. I quickly stand up straight "shit" I run upstairs and turn the bath off before running back down "bath" "ohhh." I climb on Leah who is lying on the sofa going back to kissing her, she removes my top throwing it across the room. I kiss along Leah's jaw down to her neck leaving little nibbles down to her sweet spot. Leah moans in my ear lighting a fire in my soul, I pull Leah's clothes off and she pulls mine off. I lie on Leah parting her legs with mine causing us both to moan I put pressure on both of us getting into a rhythm that causes a steady flow of moans to come out of both of us. Leah buries her head into my neck as she releases and I can't control myself and end up releasing. I stay in the exact position for a couple of moments before lying beside Leah and then pulling her on top of me pulling the blanket over both of us. Leah rests her head on my chest and I kiss the top of her head "baby?" "Yes my love?" "I'm hungry" I laugh "what would you like to eat?" "Hmmm pizza" "ok pizza it is." I order the pizza and finish running the bath. Once we have ate and bathed a very elicit bath not as spacious as the one at the flat but you know we managed, we went to bed and watched a movie, well I watched a movie Leah fell asleep but I didn't care nothing could wipe the smile off my face right now.