"My past here, with all the boys who've seen me the way you see me, they aren't going to be happy about this. Ian-."

"Who the fuck is Ian?" Dane snarls. I sniffle.

"He was a very big fan of mine," I say. "He always told me he wished I was his mate, how he loved me-."

Dane grips my wet face. "Mine. You are mine. No man can rip you from me. I love you and I will do anything for you." My hand smooths down the hairs on his head that are spiked up.

"I know, baby. I'm all yours, forever," I whisper. He leans in to kiss me but I block his lips from mine using my hand. "I love you, but I haven't brushed my teeth in a while." He frowns.

"Baby girl I don't care," he smirks. My hand is ripped away and his lips are on mine. My arms move to wrap around his neck, his hands dropping to my hips. He moves away. "You know, if the door wasn't unlocked and I wasn't still scared you might pass out I would take you right here." I slap his arm.

"Dane Thorn, you bad boy," I scowl with a shake of my fingers. Dane rolls his eyes at me. Suddenly I'm in the air. "You dïck!" My arms flail before finding his neck again. I nearly died, dumbass almost killed me.

I'm taken down stairs to the living room. Wolves bow down to us as we pass. Urg, no bowing. That's weird. Mony and Unique play around, and Dane's parents sit on the couch I'm set on. Lilac grins at me. "Oh Darcy dear! You're looking better. Congratulations on the triplets! It's very rare that you find out you're having multiples this early, but Doctor Jake has a good eye. And a great jaw line." Lilac and I share a laugh. Chris rolls his eyes.

"I swear we only hired him because of his looks," Chris tells me, leaning over his wife so he can speak to me. "But don't tell Dane. He'll go crazy." I chuckle and give Chris a firm nod. Dane plops himself onto the couch beside me.

"I called you down here because since we're having triplets I want to discuss babysitting arrangements. Mom, I would like you to have main control over this, since you have the experience with raising children. When Darcy and I are away you will be in charge of the children. Dad, you'll help. For once let Mom take lead. Okay, meeting over." I'm picked up again. I give the couple a shrug as Dane leaves with me in his arms. We stop in his office. A dirty idea pops in my head.

"Dane?" He turns to me. "Have you ever wanted to fuck me against the wall of this room?" His eyes grow darker. Since I'm sitting cross legged on the couch he stalks over to me.

"Why would you ask such a question, Darcy?" He groans. My hand reaches out to stop him. Only it lands on his crotch. With a wicked smile I palm his erection. "Darcy, if you don't stop-."

"What?" I purr standing up from the couch. My hand falls from his crotch. "You'll punish me? Because back girls need punishment. Right?" My eyelashes flutter. Suddenly I'm against the wall. Dane palms my ass in each of his hands. They move to my waist, pushing my shirt up in the process. In a flash he locks the door then returns to me. His eyes are predatory, but it's such a fucking turn on. My pants are pulled down my legs. I'm turned for my back is facing him. Ooooh, he's gonna fuck is from behind.

"This has to be quick," Dane speaks in a lustful whisper. I can hear the unzipping of his pants. "I have another alpha from a pack southern of us that wants to make a treaty." I can feel his head rub against my panties. I throw my head back as I moan. "Yes, baby girl. Moan for your daddy." A shutter runs down my back. The daddy kink. Fuck, he gets hotter and hotter every day. He pulls my panties down my legs to join my pants around my ankles.