Miyeon took a deep breath, trying not to cry. Why? She has only admired Jeongguk all her life.

“Oh god, are you about to cry?” someone whispered in ear, She flinched and turned and then she looked up, seeing Noir tall figure glancing down at her.

She stepped away from him. “Come, Cry over here,” Noir patted his chest.

“Stop annoying me or else I will scratch you with my pretty nails.” She exclaimed.

He smirked, “You are always welcome to scratch my back, butterfly.”

“Just annoying,” She exclaimed and started walking away, leaving Jeongguk's house and started walking on the road. Noir followed her. “Stop following me.”

“No, where are you going?” He asked. Somewhere she can cry peacefully. “Hey, you can cry on my shoulder, but wait you are too short to reach my shoulder,”

She turned and then she picked up a stone and acted like she was about to throw it Noir. “I am 5’4! I am not short! You are a giant!”

Noir is 6 '1, and is blessed with Jungkook and Y/n’s looks. Noir chuckled as he watched Miyeon start walking.

He calmly followed her, making sure she was okay. 

Miyeon's steps echoed through the mysterious forest as tears welled up in her eyes. Confusion clouded her mind; there is no forest near Jeongguk’s house, she doesn't know how she ended up here.

The soft rustle of leaves under her feet was the only sound accompanying her sorrow.

Miyeon finds herself at the edge of a lake, its surface mirroring the dim moonlight. As she gazed into the water, the reflection of the moon shivered, distorting reality. She got a little confused and scared. She doesn't know what this place is.

Suddenly, a kaleidoscope of glowing blue butterflies emerged from the darkness, dancing around Miyeon with ethereal grace. She gasped as the sight was so unreal and beautiful.

Miyeon's heart skipped a beat, the forest no longer seeming intimidating but rather a realm where magic and beauty intertwined.

Miyeon's tear-streaked face transformed into awe as she watched the enchanting spectacle.

Noir smiled watching her, he knows how much she adores butterflies and blue color. It would be possible for her to see this sight but he used magic to bring a smile on her face and it worked.

Miyeon, captivated by the spectacle, turned towards him, her eyes reflecting both wonder and curiosity.

“See there is so much more to Life,” Noir walked closer to her and held her hand up and a butterfly laid on her hand. “Which one is the prettiest?”

She smiled brightly, “I don't know, all of them are so beautiful.”

Noir smirked. “No, you are the most beautiful Butterfly,”

As the butterflies continued their mesmerizing dance, Miyeon gathered the courage to speak. "Who are you?" she asked, her voice a mixture of fascination and disbelief.

Noir, his eyes holding a mysterious glint, replied, "A warlock.”

She studied Noir, “Seriously?” She asked.

And he nodded his head. He wanted to tell her his real identity and he told her everything. Who he is and why he was here?
___

Y/n POV

Jeongguk stopped the car outside my house, I was about to leave but he held my hand and pulled me into a kiss. The kiss turned out to be rough and he pulled me on his lap.