thirty three

don't get too excited okayy

jasmine
310 days ago

i woke up and immediately noticed a weight on top of me. billie's breath tickled my neck, her hand laying on my boob comfortably. i snickered at her state, carefully removing her hand, then her body off of me so that i could get up.

billie whined and slowly opened her eyes. "what are you doing? it's too early," she rasped out.

"good morning, baby. i'll be right back, i'm just going to the bathroom," i softly said and kissed her forehead.

"be quick," she whispered and pecked my lips. "and you'd be really kind if you brought me some water,"

"i will," i chuckled and went to the bathroom. then i went to the kitchen for a glass of water and made my way back to billie as quickly as possible.

she seemed to fall asleep again, so i kissed her forehead to acknowledge my presence. she opened her eyes tiredly and smiled, sitting up slightly to take a sip.

"thank you," she softly said. "what are the plans today?"

"you remember lisa? that girl who said she wants to be friends with us?" i asked, reminding her of a couple days ago.

"yeah, what about her?" billie raised her eyebrows and set the glass on the nightstand.

"she texted me and asked me if we wanted to go out for a coffee with her," i told her. billie seemed to think for a second before humming.

"do you want to go?" she asked.

"only if you do," i simply chuckled.

"i don't know. i get weird vibes from her, she was literally flirting with you," she rolled her eyes. "give me some time to think,"

"baby, she wasn't flirting. she's alone in paris and just wants some friends!" i denied her accusations.

"you of all people should know what flirting looks like. she was all up your ass!" she said while raising her voice.

"it really didn't seem like flirting to me," i mumbled to myself.

"alright, whatever. let's just go, i trust you, maybe you'll see how she's flirting with you this time," she sighed, annoyed getting out of bed and quickly went to look for a hoodie since she was naked.

"i don't want you to be upset, my love. if she really flirts with me, we're leaving," i followed her and stopped her before she could slam the door in my face.

"stop," i sighed sadly. "deal? or do you not wanna go?"

"fine," she said and closed the door. i heard her let out a loud sigh, followed by her turning on the shower.

i decided to give her some time to think, without getting in her way. i think it would make her even more upset if i kept denying everything she said.

after a while, she came out of the bathroom with wet hair and just in a towel. she looked at me for a split second before looking away.

i lay on my bed, scrolling on tiktok. her dropping the towel and walking towards me caught my attention.

she straddled my lap without saying a word and threw my phone on the opposite side of the bed.

my hands instantly fell to her waist, squeezing it softly.

"what are you doing?" i narrowed my eyes. she just leaned down to connect our lips to shut me up. her long nails scratched my scalp gently, while she rocked her hips against my thigh.

she then guided my hand down her body. she started on her thighs, making me stroke her inner thigh with my thumb. she softly moaned and placed my hand on her core, while heating our kiss.

she was really wet.

"you sure?" i whispered. she nodded and kissed all around my neck, making a hickey on my sweet spot.

my fingers ran through her slit, collecting her wetness. "please," she whimpered quietly.

"lay down,"

————————

"fucking shit," billie cursed as she tried to catch her breath, while i wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "thank you, baby," she kissed me.

"of course," i grinned and slapped her ass.

"we can go to that cafe, i changed my mind," she said and put her clothes back on. "what time?"

"oh? now you changed your mind?" i scoffed. "i see what you did there. 4 pm,"

"i have no idea what you're talking about," she playfully rolled her eyes. "i just.. i'm sorry, i shouldn't have seen a problem with us going,"

"it's okay i get it," i brushed it off. "wanna take another shower?" i joked. billie nodded and then pouted.

"can you carry me tho?" she asked. i picked her up and decided to have a shower with her, realizing i was really sweaty.

when we got out, we got dressed and slowly made our way to the café, where we were supposed to meet lisa.

the second we stepped into the café, i noticed her bright red hair immediately. she was sitting at a table, looking at the menu.

me and billie approached the table. "hi lisaa," i greeted her with a smile. her eyes light up and she quickly stood up to give us both a hug.

"hii oh my god, you both look so amazing! i love your fits," she complimented us.

"oh thank you! i like how you styled your hair," billie told her. we sat down and shortly after a waiter asked what we wanted.

things went smoothly, we all got waffles with coffee and had a great time.

"i have to get going, my mom needs help with something, but i had an amazing time with you two. see you around?" she slowly stood up. we smiled at her and said bye, hugging.

"i don't know why i assumed that she was a bitch so quickly," billie made a confused face.

"see? i told you she's nice and wouldn't flirt with me. and if she did, i'd be already beating her ass," i snorted, making billie laugh.

"yeah i wouldn't mind her as a friend, sucks that we'll be leaving paris shortly," she shrugged.

"oh, i didn't even realize. i truly feel like i belong here, you know," i said. "i'm so glad i got to experience this with you," i pecked her lips.

"me too,"

🌸

a/n:

guyss im so sorry for not updating, i've got so much school and it's became kind of difficult for me to find time to write :(

but how are youu?