thirty one

jasmine316 days before

jasmine
316 days before

"billie, we have to go," i said, trying to control myself while she sat on my lap, trying to grind on me.

"i know, but it's your fault i'm horny," she whined and tugged on my hair. "you look so damn good,"

"do you wanna miss the plane?" i raised my eyebrows. she shook her head, pouting. "i thought so. i promise i'll give it to you when we land, okay? not now though," i squeezed her hips for the last time before lifting her from my lap.

"come on, you still haven't packed your skin care," i reminded her. she went into the bathroom, and came back 10 minutes later with a bag in her hand.

"now i'm done with packing. just a quick head, please baby?" she pouted and straddled my lap again. "or just use your fingers, or let me ride your thigh i don't know,"

"i'm sorry but we really have to go," i stroked her hair. "are you really that horny?" i chuckled.

"pleaseee," she begged as she squeezed my shoulders. "5 minutes, i swear," she held out her pinky, waiting desperately for me to connect it with mine.

i rolled my eyes and decided that 5 minutes wouldn't hurt anybody. i connected our pinkies, making billie smile widely before kissing me harshly.

"you're going to be a good girl for me and ride my fingers, yeah?" i whispered into her ear. she whimpered while nodding. "words," i demanded.

"yes, i'll be a good girl,"

————————

"fuck," billie breathed out as i took my fingers out. "that was amazing. thank you, baby," she pecked my lips multiple times.

"of course. are you finally satisfied? can we go now?" i giggled gently. she smiled and nodded, getting off of my lap and putting her clothes back on.

i went to quickly wash my hands and entered the room when billie was bent over with her bare ass facing me. i got behind her and slapped her ass.

"ow! what the hell," she yelped.

"you know you like it," i kissed her forehead and lay on her bed. she rolled her eyes but i didn't fail to notice the faint smile she had on her face.

just as she was fully clothed, maggie barged into the room without knocking. i'm always shocked when she does that because she learned to knock the hard way, unfortunately.

"mom! i told you to knock, you know that!" billie raised her voice.

"i'm sorry. we have to go now, come on," maggie said and left the room. we took our suitcases and went into the car, where billie fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. i chose to stroke her hair, knowing she loves it and it really relaxes her.