thirty*

billie323 days before

billie
323 days before

"let's not worry about the cookies right now, okay?" jasmine whispered. i bit my lip and nodded.

with her free hand, she slowly began to unbutton my shirt. when she went past my bra, she stopped and looked up at me, and randomly kissed me. i smiled, making it hard to kiss properly.

"what?" she chuckled. i shook my head with a grin on my face. "are you nervous?" she asked me.

"no," i told her. "you can continue, it's getting hot in this room, you know," i chuckled. she agreed, the smiles still not leaving our faces. she fully unbuttoned my shirt and helped me sit up so i could take it off.

i lay my back on the bed with a sigh, the cold air making me shiver. "you still sure?" jasmine asked me, stroking my cheek with her thumb.

"yeah," i quietly said, blushing as i realized this was the moment i craved for quite some time now. "i need you, baby," i took her hand and put it on my neck, signalizing for her to squeeze.

"kinky, huh?" she smirked. she gently squeezed my neck, making me moan and throw my head back. "please," i whined.

"please what?"

"i want you to fuck me," i whispered while looking into her eyes innocently. she mumbled something i couldn't understand and harshly connected our lips.

i gasped at the sudden roughness, though i didn't complain. her hand went slightly under my skirt, she was now touching my upper thigh, while her other hand was holding herself up above me.

her thumb was softly stroking over my almost healed scars, which made me feel really loved.

i lifted my hips, the feeling of desire getting stronger with every second. she adjusted her leg so that her bare knee was resting between my legs, allowing me to feel some friction, which was enough to tease me but not enough to fulfill my needs.

"you're so wet and i haven't even touched you," she chuckled. i playfully slapped her forearm in response.

"shush," i blushed and hid my face in her neck. "i can't help it," i said and began to leave kisses behind her ear, knowing she loved it.

i made sure to leave a hickey or two, which made her softly moan, a sound i'd die for to hear more of.

"can this come off too?" she tugged on my skirt. i silently lifted my hips and took it off, throwing it to the side. i was only left in my bra and thong.

our lips connected again, my hands gently holding her face in place. we spent another 5 minutes just making out, touching each other's bodies and me grinding on jasmine's knee.

"i can't wait much longer, baby. please," i whined.

she chuckled against my lips and traveled her kisses down to my neck, chest, and stomach. she played the waistband of my thong while kissing my inner thighs.