nineteen

warnings: mentions of suicide in a dream

jasmine
405 days before

one girl that i've hooked up with a while ago couldn't stop texting me today. she kept saying she needs me, even though i said no multiple times.

when i blocked her, she texted me from another number. so eventually i put my phone on airplane mode.

why is no never a good answer?

i sighed and combed my hand through my hair, sitting up on my bed. it's 7 pm and i should probably eat dinner, though i'm not really hungry, so it will probably end up with a midnight snack.

out of nowhere, i heard a knock on the front door. i frowned and went downstairs and looked through the peephole, noticing anxious-looking billie.

i opened the door and she immediately relaxed. "hi," she breathed out and stepped inside. "why weren't you answering my texts? i was worried," she questioned.

"hey," i whispered and wrapped my hands around her. "i'm sorry.. one girl was annoying the fuck out of me and i put my phone on airplane mode, i didn't think about the fact you could text me," i sighed and kissed her forehead.

"okay," she nodded. "what did she want?"

"to hook up," i answered her and closed the door with my foot. "i said no multiple times and she didn't stop begging me, so..."

"want me to beat her ass?" she raised her eyebrows. i chuckled because i can't imagine her, a 5'4 foot tall soft girl, beating someone's ass.

i'm sorry.

"no, it's okay," i shook my head. "she can go fuck herself,"

"yeah, it's not that hard. better than pushing someone to have sex with her," billie rolled her eyes. we went to my room and immediately cuddled up on my bed.

i can't even explain how much i missed her cuddles.

"she was always like this; i got used to it and just started ignoring her," i snorted. "anywayys, how are you, angel?"

"i'm.. okay," she forced a smile. "i'm tired all the time, the school's been stressing the fuck outta me, but otherwise i'm fine,"

"you sure?" i asked.

"yeah," she whispered and kissed my cheek. "i wanna take a nap, take one with me?" she pouted. i nodded with a smile and wrapped my hand around her waist, as she put her leg over my hip and rested her head on my chest.