twenty eight

jasmine323 days before

jasmine
323 days before

today's the day billie's coming out to her parents. billie called me and asked me to come over, and from how shaky her voice was, i immediately knew what was going on.

we lay on her bed, her face was buried in my neck and she was holding me tightly.

"b, i'm sure your parents will be the most supportive parents on the planet," i told her softly. "you have nothing to worry about, okay?"

"yeah," she whispered and placed a kiss on my sweet spot. "it's just such a big step, and i never would've thought i'd do this, you know," she sighed.

"yeah, i was in the same situation once too," i told her. "my parents weren't as supportive as i imagined them to be, but it could be worse,"

"i'm sorry to hear that," billie whispered and interlaced our fingers together. "are you okay tho?"

"yeah, i don't care. i have you, so, everything's perfect," i smiled softly, making her blush from my statement.

"i'm glad. well, they should come from work at 5, so we still have plenty of time," she informed me.

"what do you wanna do?" i raised my eyebrows. she smiled and quickly straddled my lap.

"can we make out?" she smiled. honestly, what else should i expect?

"of course, you don't have to ask every time you wanna make out, baby," i chuckled and put both of my hands on her warm cheeks, pulling her face closer to mine and connecting our lips.

we made out for about 10 minutes when pepper started growling at something, scaring us. "pepper! shut up!" billie said and tried to throw a pillow at her.

it landed like 4 feet away from her, but nice try.

that made pepper growl even more, and she looked like she was going to kill us both.

"uh- billie, i'm actually like.. really scared of her right now," i nervously said. billie laughed at me and got up from my lap. "i have trauma from my childhood, stop laughing," i rolled my eyes.

"okay I'm sorry baby," she nodded and kicked pepper out of her room.

a/n: not exactly kicked dw. i'd never do that to pepper.

"we should go on a walk," i said. "it'll help clear your mind, i can tell you're still stressed as fuck," i walked over to her and rubbed her hips.