thirty two*

billie314 days before

billie
314 days before

ever since we've been in paris, i found myself being happy. it felt like running away from all of my problems, and i wondered if moving to paris would mean happiness forever for me.

probably not, but it's cool to think about.

waking up every day to see the Eiffel Tower from our windows is truly breathtaking every morning, especially when i wake up in jasmine's arms.

"baby, let's go. we have a reservation," jaz called from the hallway.

"coming!" i quickly sprayed myself with perfume, making me feel dizzy for a few seconds, and grabbed my purse.

"wow, you look beautiful," she whispered and wrapped her hands around my waist, kissing me slowly. "and you smell good as fuck,"

"thank you," i smiled shyly. "you look beautiful too," i winked.

"i'm taking this off of you the second we get back," she softly wrapped her hand around my neck and grinned.

"is that a threat?" i raised my eyebrows, blushing.

"a promise," she corrected me. she helped me put on my coat and then we headed to the restaurant where she made a reservation.

of course it was the most fancy restaurant i've ever seen.

we ordered a lot of food, talked and laughed together, flirted as if our life depended on it and the night ended when we were both sick because of how much food we ate.

————————

once we got back, jasmine immediately pinned me against the wall and kissed me roughly. i gasped in surprise but only kissed her with more force.

"i promised you something, didn't i?" she smirked and slowly began to take off my dress. "hm?"

"yeah," i whispered out of breath. "and you know i hate breaking promises, so you better get to work," i bit my lip as i stared at her, wondering what her next move was going to be.

suddenly i felt her hands on the back of my thighs, and before i could say anything, she lifted me. i wrapped my legs around her waist tightly and let her carry me to bed, where she got on top of me with her knee between my legs.

i moaned softly when she applied pressure to my clit, sending a wave of heat through my whole body.

"let's finally take this off," she said and almost ripped off my dress. i wasn't wearing a bra underneath, and when jasmine saw me, she didn't hesitate and started to kiss and suck on my nipples.