four

billie518 days before

billie
518 days before

you wouldn't believe me if i told you how much i love flowers

roses, peonies, daisies.. every kind you could even imagine. they bring me so much comfort and peace, it's almost unbelievable.

especially pink ones. light pink. the color is just so peaceful, and calm, i don't know how to explain it.

it sounds kinda lame.

i remember how my friend once gave me a mix of a lot of kinds of pink flowers, i fell in love immediately.

with the flowers, not my friend.

finneas randomly brought me flowers today, he said that he was on a walk with claudia and there were so many flowers, and it made him think of me. i think it's very cute.

currently, we're both lying on his bed, just talking and laughing about things. it's stupid, but i like this relationship i have with my brother. 

he's my everything.

"why are you talking so loooud?" i laughed.

"i don't know, it's just how i talk sometimes?" he unsurely explained. "something new in your life?"

"let me think.." i trailed off until i remembered the only new thing that happened in my life for the past 6 months. "i met this girl yesterday,"

"no shit! really?" he said shocked. "finally you're not alone in that damn school."

"not my problem that everyone bullies me," i rolled my eyes at him. "her name is jasmine,"

"that's kinda a badass name," he admitted.

"she is badass," i made a dramatic face. "like, when i first saw her, i was scared of her, to be honest,"

"scared?" he widened his eyes at me. "why?"

"i don't know, she kinda looks like a bully.. but i can tell she's a huge softie," i giggled when i remember how she blushed when i told her she's pretty. "i was kinda mean to her tho. i just thought she's a bully you know, or that she wants to fuck, but i think she really wants to be friends,"

"do you have a photo of her?" finneas asked me.

"no, but she's fine as hell," i responded. i can't lie about that, she is, really fine.

"i think you're into girls," he randomly said. "i mean, you're always simping over girls, the last time you had a crush on a guy was 2 years ago. since then, no boy in your head,"

"girls are much hotter tho," i daydreamed. "and i think brandon made me realize that i hate men,"

"yeah i don't blame you," he nodded and sat up on his elbows. "do you have her number?"