twenty one

a/n: 🤭

billie399 days before

billie
399 days before

"god, i'm so fucking nervous," i anxiously ran my hands through my hair and continued putting on some make-up.

"bil, it's gonna go fine. stop worrying so much!" claudia chuckled and put her hand on my shoulder. "i'm sure you're going to enjoy every second of it,"

"thank you," i sighed. "i just- what if i fuck something up? maybe i'll be too nervous and say too much, maybe there'll be an awkward silence, maybe-" i rambled out until claudia covered my mouth with her hand. "sorry." i whispered.

"you're going to be fine. seriously, calm down," claudia slowly said. "you don't want to have a panic attack, do you?"

"no," i mumbled and took a few deep breaths.

deep down i know it's going to be okay, hanging out with jasmine has never been awkward and that won't change tonight. i just can't help but overthink everything.

"what if i act stupid, tho?" i frowned. "i do that a lot when i'm anxious,"

"then stop being anxious... i'm sure once jasmine arrives, all of your nerves will calm down," she tried to convince me.

"i hope so," i breathed out. "do i look okay?" i asked as i checked myself in the mirror. i was wearing a tight black corset dress with long sleeves, and my hair was slightly curled.

"you look stunning. jasmine is gonna lose her shit," she grinned and kissed my cheek. "i need to go now, but stay calm, okay?" she warned me, making me nod with a quiet giggle.

she left my room and i took a second to take a deep breath again.

i really need to calm the fuck down.

i was interrupted from my thoughts by a ringing bell. and suddenly, all of my nerves came back.

i took a final deep breath and went to the door. my mom saw me and gave me a small smile, telling me i look beautiful.

with a slight hesitation, i opened the door. they revealed a nicely dressed jasmine, not quite different from what she wears every day.

"hi baby," she murmured and stepped closer to me, bringing me into a hug by my waist.

"hi you," i giggled and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"i got you these," she smiled brightly and handed me pretty flowers.

of course, they were pink, mixed with a few white ones.